Skip-the-line tickets to Leonardo da Vinci Museum in Florence
- Try 50 life-size, working machines based on in-depth studies of the drawings of Leonardo da Vinci codes, discovering his incredible genius
- Participate in the active, experimental and always innovative laboratories where you can build bridges, domes, Leonardo's polyhedron and more!
- Grab the opportunity to admire and compare some of Leonardo's most famous paintings captured in high-resolution digital reproductions and appreciate their sometimes unknown details
- Enjoy the journey into the world of Leonardo da Vinci and its machines through virtual reality and be the protagonist of an unprecedented interactive experience
Over 500 years ago, Leonardo da Vinci designed flying machines, robots, submarines, an underwater breathing apparatus, a suspension bridge, and many more inventions. At the Leonardo da Vinci Museum, located 200 meters from the Cathedral and very close to the Accademia Gallery in Florence, visitors can see and try many of the over 50 large machines based on his Codes.
Discover how many of Leonardo’s inventions and ideas are still in use today such as excavation and lifting machinery, helicopters, bicycles, water skis, machine guns, and many others. Enter the room of Leonardo's mirrors and discover how his studies on light inspired the invention of photography and projection. Take a picture next to his helicopter and the armored tank.
Take part in the always active laboratories to directly build some of his most interesting inventions, including the famous mobile bridge, the dome, and the polyhedron, and immerse yourself in Leonardo's world through the 3D virtual reality stations of the museum.
Suitable for all audiences, this unique exhibition has brought joy and curiosity to millions of visitors and received appreciation and recognition for its importance by both Italian and foreign institutions for over 20 years. Every year an increasing number of schools and universities, both Italian and foreign, visit the Leonardo da Vinci Museum.
- Skip-the-line tickets
- 3D virtual reality stations (VR Experience) with Oculus
- Fully air-conditioned rooms
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the Museum
- Detailed exhibits offered in 6 different languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian)
- Guided tour
- Reduced: children (6-17) and students up to 25 years old
- Free admission: children up to 6 years old, disabled people
Via dei Servi, 66/r, 50122 Florence, Italy
Museo Leonardo da Vinci
- From 1st November to 31st March: 10.00am - 6.00pm
- From 1st April to 31st October: 10.00am - 7.00pm
- The Museum will be closed on 24th and 25th December
- Last admission 60 minutes before closing time
Palazzo Pitti is one of Florence’s biggest museum. It is a powerful looking,13th century building th...
"Affabulando agli Uffizi" è una visita guidata del celebre museo fiorentino studiata per i visitator...
Inspired by the world-renowned ‘Three Tenors’ of Luciano Pavarotti, Plácido Domingo and José Carrera...
"Affabulando a Palazzo Pitti" è una visita guidata del celebre palazzo Pitti di Firenze studiata per...
Eroi giovani e valorosi, donzelle indifese, mostri temibili da sconfiggere: sono questi i protagonis...
Chianti is a vast territory between Florence and Siena in the heart of Tuscany. It’s a region known ...