Vintage Polaroid photo tour through Florence
- Experience Florence with a local photo guide
- Learn how to use a vintage Polaroid camera, Film included
- Take home 8 unique instant photos as a Florence souvenir
Explore the city center of Florence on a 3-hour sightseeing tour and capture its most popular sights on instant film. Create your personal photo souvenirs to be shared with friends and family as a reminder of your Florence trip.
Learn how to use a Polaroid camera in a crash course at the start of the experience. Your photo guide will point out the best photo opportunities and will help you with the angles and composition. The guide will also be happy to take pictures of you, your family and friends.
Discover the city’s “leather goods” neighborhood of San Lorenzo, and the tailoring district of Santo Spirito. Visit some of Florence's highlights like Piazza Santa Maria Novella and Piazza Del Duomo. Get in touch with local activities at the Mercato Centrale in San Lorenzo and see famous street art by artists like Clet and Blub.
The tour ends at Piazza Santo Spirito, where the local guide will review your pictures, as well as answer your questions about photography and Florence, recommend places to eat, and give you additional tips on what to see and where to go.
- Original Polaroid rental camera
- Instant Film with 8 pictures worth 19 EUR
- English-speaking photo guide
- Introduction to instant photography
- Gratuities (optional)
Piazza Santa Maria Novella, 50123 Florence
At the benches in the middle of the square or at those on the side of Piazza Santa Maria Novella. Your guide will have a Polaroid camera around his or her neck.
- No prior photography skills required
- The tour is available for up to 8 participants, no minimum required
- From Wednesday to Sunday
- At 10:00am all year round
- At 2:00pm in March, October, November, December
- At 3:00pm in April, May, September
- At 4:00pm in June, July, August
Visit the best of Florence in less than two hours: the Cathedral, the Giotto Bell Tower, the Baptist...
This Accademia and Uffizi Galleries guided visit will take you through two of the city's best-known ...
Learn why Florence became the birthplace of the Renaissance on a 90-minute walking tour of the city’...
The “Florence and a bite of Tuscany” tour is perfect to discover the beauty of Florence environs, cy...
A pleasant walk through Florence is just what you need to be introduced to the city and its splendor...
The Tuscany wine and olive oil trail was born to give travelers the opportunity to enjoy the greater...