Walking food tour of Florence
- Enjoy a rich and memorable dining experience
- Taste a mix of high-quality Italian cuisine
- Discover the city's local food heritage
- Meet people from all over the world
Eat better on a 3.5-hour guided food and walking tour of the Florentine historical center. Taste a mix of high-quality Italian cuisine and discover the city's local food heritage. Pass by local history and major tourist attractions in an intimate group of only 9 people. Share your eating experiences with people from all over the world sharing food, enjoying a relaxed and social atmosphere.
Florence is a city that does not require any introduction - the powerful architecture, the splendid artistic heritage, and the polished cultural manifesto are indeed renowned all over the world.
Explore Florence and Tuscany's gastronomic tradition on a food tour aimed at offering an overview of the many tasty specialties of the city. Taste selected cured meats and cheeses, different types of pasta, strictly kneaded by hand and different varieties of plant-based dishes, which have become internationally famous for their rustic taste, such as the pappa al pomodoro and the ribollita.
This tour is guaranteed to please both the eyes and the palate. When in Florence don't forget to try a selection of wines from Tuscany globally known as Chianti!
- Bottled water
- Food tasting at 5 locations
- One serving minimum at each stop with water, wine/beer or soft drinks
- Local multilingual guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infants (aged 0-4) : free
- Children (aged 5-12): 50% discount
Piazza dell'Unità Italiana, 6, 50123 Firenze FI
Meet your local foodie at Piazza dell'Unita Italiana, in front of the Grand Hotel Baglioni.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at booking
- Vegetarian options are available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Tour operates with a maximum of 9 people
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Tuesdays to Saturdays at 11.30am
- Wednesdays to Fridays at 6.30pm
Enjoy a morning guided tour of the famous Pisa Miracles' square. Get on board a comfortable minivan ...
Depart from Florence on board a luxury air-conditioned coach towards Siena; once there, enjoy a guid...
Discover two thousand years of history of the cradle of the Renaissance through the eyes of an exper...
Three hundred years ago, aristocratic and noble young men from Europe began taking a trek through It...
The village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area and the medieval town of Siena: these venues are situ...
Visit the best sights of Florence with this walking tour. You'll see the Basilica of San Lorenzo, th...
Explore some of the most famous sites of Florence’s ancient culture while learning about the mysteri...
Have you ever wondered why Florence was the birthplace of the Renaissance? An excellent and complete...
Located in the historic Piazza della Repubblica, Hard Rock Cafe Florence maintains the soul and uniq...
Join the Official Duomo Tour and receive a personalized “WELCOME SERVICE” at the entrance; you will ...