Wine and BBQ Experience in Chianti hills
- Discover Chianti area like never before
- Stop in Greve, Panzano and Radda or Gaiole in Chianti
- Enjoy 2 typical wine tastings in a local winery
Depart from central Florence on a comfortable minivan and take the one and only Chiantigiana road that will lead you directly inside the Chianti wine region.
First, you’ll reach Badia a Passignano a real jewel hidden in the hills of Chianti. Here you’ll visit the Abbey of San Michele Arcangelo a Passignano a beautiful complex located uphill and surrounded by cypresses. This place is also known for its frescos especially the one by Domenico Ghirlandaio. After the visit to the Abbey, you’ll enjoy a wine tasting in the heart of Chianti Classico where you’ll get the chance to taste unique wines with a local host. Taste then a Tuscany bbq lunch that includes a typical starter and barbecued meat and vegetables. In the afternoon you will visit Radda in Chianti a small medieval village with narrow roads and full of artisan shops with a stunning view of the Chianti area which is famous and known all over the world thanks to its red wines and local products but also for its unique scenery over the countryside. After continue your day trip to Lornano where you’ll have a second wine tasting and a visit to the cellars with a local host that will help you discover the main steps of wine production and you’ll also visit the cellars. Your visit to Tuscany would not be complete if you did not experience a traditional wine tasting and meal in the great Chianti area. After you will enjoy a pleasant ride back to central Florence where the tour will end.
- Travel by GT coach or minivan
- Expert multilingual tour leader
- 2 wine tastings in 2 different wineries
- Visit the heart of Chianti area
- Stop in Badia a Passignano with a visit to the Abbey
- Stop in Radda in Chianti with free time
- Traditional Tuscan BBQ Lunch
- Pick up/drop off
- Child (0-2): free of charge
- Child (3-12): reduced
Viale Fratelli Rosselli, 5, 50144 Firenze FI
Leopolda Railway station, at the corner with Via Elio Gabbuggiani in front of Bar Julia. Our staff will wear a green t-shirt with “My Tour” logo. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior departure.
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- A vegetarian meal is available for lunch, please specify any dietary restrictions at time of booking
- Guests are requested to be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior departure
- Wednesday, Friday, Sunday at 09.30am
- Return time: around 6:30 pm
- From May 1st to October 15th
Palazzo Pitti is one of Florence’s biggest museum. It is a powerful looking,13th century building th...
"Affabulando agli Uffizi" è una visita guidata del celebre museo fiorentino studiata per i visitator...
Inspired by the world-renowned ‘Three Tenors’ of Luciano Pavarotti, Plácido Domingo and José Carrera...
"Affabulando a Palazzo Pitti" è una visita guidata del celebre palazzo Pitti di Firenze studiata per...
Eroi giovani e valorosi, donzelle indifese, mostri temibili da sconfiggere: sono questi i protagonis...
Chianti is a vast territory between Florence and Siena in the heart of Tuscany. It’s a region known ...