Wine and lunch experience in Chianti
- Discover the Chianti area like never before
- Stop in Badia a Passignano and visit its Abbey
- Enjoy two wine tastings in two different wineries
- Delight your palate with a Tuscan lunch
Spend a day in the countryside surrounded by the Chianti hills and enjoy the view that only this place can offer while tasting local products and drinking incredible wines. Forget the touristy places and live this authentic experience.
Depart from central Florence on a comfortable minivan and take the one and only Chiantigiana road that will lead you directly inside the Chianti wine region. First, you’ll reach Badia a Passignano, a real jewel hidden in the hills of Chianti. Here you’ll first visit the Abbey of San Michele Arcangelo a Passignano, a beautiful monumental complex located uphill and surrounded by cypresses. This place is also known for its frescos especially the one by Domenico Ghirlandaio.
After the visit to the Abbey, you’ll enjoy a beautiful wine tasting in the heart of Chianti Classico where you’ll get the chance to taste unique wines with a local host and delight your palate with a Tuscan lunch.
In the afternoon you will visit a small medieval village with narrow streets and full of artisan shops with a stunning view of the Chianti area, which is famous all over the world thanks to its red wines and local products. Continue your day trip to another charming winery where you’ll have a second wine tasting and a visit to the cellars with a local host that will help you discover the main steps of wine production.
- Travel by GT coach or minivan
- Expert multilingual tour leader
- 2 wine tastings in 2 different wineries
- Visit the heart of Chianti area
- Stop in Badia a Passignano with a visit to the Abbey
- Stop in a medieval hamlet with free time
- Traditional Tuscan lunch
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Child (0-2): free of charge
- Child (3-12): reduced
Villa Costanza, 50018 Scandicci FI, Italy
Meet the assistance staff, who will be wearing green shirts, at Villa Costanza, Florence bus station. Take the T1 tram and get off at the end of the line (Villa Costanza stop). From the city center, the tram ride takes about 20 minutes.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to be confirmed
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- A vegetarian meal is available for lunch, please specify any dietary restrictions at time of booking
- Wednesday, Friday, Sunday at 9.30am
- Return time: around 6.30pm
- From May 1 to October 31
Spend a wonderful day in the Tuscan countryside between taste and history. Admire the most suggestiv...
Escape the bustle and heat of the city and enjoy Tuscany at a more relaxed pace. This afternoon tour...
Not just a tour to the Medieval Tuscan towns, but an opportunity designed to let you live special em...
Discover Florence from a new point of view. Stroll around the alleys of the historic center as your ...
Would you like to see the best and most beautiful areas of Tuscany in one memorable day? Join this t...
Explore the breathtaking Ligurian coast on a tour of Portovenere and the Cinque Terre, a small corne...
Pisa is one of the most visited cities in Tuscany. It is famous for its Leaning Tower and the beauti...
Discover the incredible and priceless treasures kept in the extraordinary open-air museum of Piazza ...
Lontani da tutti i percorsi turistici e per questo poco conosciuti, ma che meritano di essere scoper...
The Florence discovery begins with a relaxing and scenic bus tour, that offers panoramic views of th...