- Half day excursionWine tasting tour
Become part of a moving Renaissance painting.
If you are on a budget or in a hurry, you don't have to choose between the Uffizi Gallery, the San Lorenzo market and a taste of Chianti:
our half-day excursion will take you back to the Renaissance time and will return you to Florence in time for more shopping and sightseeing.
The wineries in Tuscany are still part of ancient estates, once completely self-sufficient.
Until today, the Chianti wineries are much more than a simple commercial operation: they include history and art, culture and agriculture, tradition and technology.
Visiting one will be like traveling back in time and will take up our entire tour!
Depending on the day, we'll take you to:
- an 11th century hamlet on top of a hill, with a 360 degree view. There we will visit the working cellar, with its fermentation tanks and aging barrels, and you will be offered a generous tasting of 1 white and 2 red wines, and of course extra virgin olive oil and the precious vinsanto, pride and joy of this ancient castle.
- the private winery of a magnificent Villa Medicea in the Chianti Colli Fiorentini, with its cellars and vinsantaia, where you will taste the local production of certified wines and extra virgin olive oil. After an easy walk through the grounds, we will make a pleasant return to the center of Florence.
- MEETING POINT: ci incontriamo di fronte a GELATERIA VIVALDI, al piano inferiore della piazza
- SELEZIONA UNA OPZIONE DI PAGAMENTO: SOLO IMPORTO O DEPOSITO COMPLETO!
Palazzo Pitti is one of Florence’s biggest museum. It is a powerful looking,13th century building th...
"Affabulando agli Uffizi" è una visita guidata del celebre museo fiorentino studiata per i visitator...
Inspired by the world-renowned ‘Three Tenors’ of Luciano Pavarotti, Plácido Domingo and José Carrera...
"Affabulando a Palazzo Pitti" è una visita guidata del celebre palazzo Pitti di Firenze studiata per...
Eroi giovani e valorosi, donzelle indifese, mostri temibili da sconfiggere: sono questi i protagonis...
Chianti is a vast territory between Florence and Siena in the heart of Tuscany. It’s a region known ...