Guided historical tour of Granada: from the Muslims to the Christian era
- Admire the monumental parts of the city
- Discover the cultural richness of Granada
- Learn about the transformation from the Islamic period to the Christian period
- Expert guide
Granada has been a mixture of cultures since the medieval times. The historical centre is the perfect example of how a city, its architecture and its streets have changed over the years. This historical tour of Granada will explain how this beautiful city transformed from the Islamic period to the Christian period.
Our expert guide will be the perfect company to explain all of the history and the secrets that this amazing city has to tell.
This tour will show you one of the most monumental parts of the city such as the Cathedral, the Royal Chapel, the Madrasah (the first city hall of Granada), the Corral del Carbón and the City Hall.
- Walking tour
- Tickets for monuments
- Food and drinks
Plaza del Carmen, 3, 18009 Granada, Spain
Plaza del Carmen (in front of the main entrance to the City Hall)
- Group size: max. 25 people
- The tour will not take place if it does not reach a minimum number of participants. If this happens you will be offered an alternate date for your booking or a complete refund
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 10.30am
Due to the long rule of the Moors Granada has maintained a strong tie with Middle Eastern culture. D...
This excursion not only includes interesting cultural elements, but is also recommended for those in...
If you are on holidays in Granada and want to visit another Andalusian city, take this day trip and ...
Discover the most symbolic monuments of Cordoba, including the stunning Mosque-Cathedral and the “Pa...
Enjoy a marvellous journey back in time to get to know Federico García Lorca, discovering the Granad...
Discover a magical part of Granada, full of quietness and charm. Get to know the best of its Moorish...