Elbphilharmonie Premium Tour with Franzbrötchen and Coffee
- Discover the iconic Elbphilharmonie with an expert guide
- Take in stunning 360-degree views from the Plaza viewing platform
- Enjoy a delicious Franzbrötchen and cup of coffee afterwards
This guided tour combines two of the best things one can do in Hamburg: visit the Elbphilharmonie and eat a Franzbrötchen. Learn more about Hamburg’s iconic landmark, take in splendid views from the Plaza and enjoy a delicious Franzbrötchen (typical pastry of Hamburg; similar to a cinnamon bun) and cup of coffee afterwards.
The tour starts at the metro station Baumwall, from where you can get a lovely first glance of the Elbphilharmonie. Upon entering the architectural masterpiece, an impressive, futuristic moving stairway will carry you up to the viewing platform, the Plaza. A good-humored tour guide will explain the pros and cons of the concert hall that was finally opened in 2017. How could it come to the many construction delays? What makes the acoustic in the concert halls so special? And what significance does the “Elphi” have for Hamburg nowadays? Your tour guide gives an answer these and many other questions and provides interesting background information about the construction costs and special materials required for the construction of the concert hall.
Take in fantastic panoramic views over harbor and city from the unique Plaza of the Elbphilharmonie. Afterwards, you can enjoy a traditional Franzbrötchen with a cup of coffee at the Störtebeker restaurant. You would like to enjoy the unique atmosphere of the viewing platform a bit longer? No problem – you can spend the rest of the day up here.
- Admission to the Elbphilharmonie
- Professional guided tour
- Priority access to the Plaza
- Snack of one Franzbrötchen and one coffee
- Guided tour of the concert halls
Baumwall (Elbphilharmonie), 20459 Hamburg, Germany
Baumwall metro station (U-Bahn Station) (Exit towards Kehrwiederspitze/ Entrance Kehrwiederspitze). At the bottom of the stairs in front of the "Back Shop" (Kiosk) under the railway bridge
- Minimum number of participants: 2
- In the rare occasion in which the minimum number of participants (2) is not reached, the tour will not take place. If this happens, you will be offered an alternate date, a different activity (possibly with extra charge) or a full refund
- Daily guided tour in English: 1.00pm
- Daily guided tour in German: 11.00am, 1.30pm, 3.00pm, 5.00pm
Experience a beautiful evening cruise from the historical and romantically-illuminated Speicherstadt...
Discover the Hamburg city centre with a hop-on hop-off bus and extend the experience with an Alster ...
Sunday mornings in Hamburg are radiating with a special flair, when the sun rises over the river Elb...
From a little fort to one of the most important ports of the world, Hamburg has plenty of stories to...
Discover the red light district of Hamburg. It is Germany’s No. 1 entertainment strip and party loca...
Go on a 1-hour-harbor cruise and experience the fascinating port of Hamburg from the water. Enjoy th...