Hamburg City Pass
- Enter to Hamburg's most popular attractions, monuments, and museums on 1, 2, 3 or 5 days
- Enjoy free and unlimited travel by bus and train, already from/to the airport
- Discover Hamburg on a free hop-on-hop-off bus, Alster boat trip and walking tour
- Get a free digital travel guide in English with insider information about Hamburg
Visit Hamburg's highlights with an all-inclusive sightseeing pass and travel for free by metro, bus, and harbour ferries! The Hamburg City Pass includes over 25 different sites and spare time activities, and a digital travel guide with everything you need to get to know about this beautiful metropolis. Simply show your pass at the entrance of the participating attractions and get in. No need to plan or organize ahead of time.
The Hamburg City Pass includes free admission to the following attractions and activities:
- Museum of Decorative Arts
- PANIK CITY - Udo Lindenbergs Multimedia Experience (on Hamburg’s famous Reeperbahn)
- Guided tour "HafenCity: Speicherstadt & Elbphilharmonie"
- Cap San Diego – the world's biggest cargo ship
- St. Michael's Church ("Michel") - Tower
- Hamburg Dungeon (priority access – wait less)
- Memorial St. Nikolai Tower and Museum
- Original Hamburg Harbor Cruise
- Police Museum Hamburg
- Alster-Lake Cruise on historic steamship
- Panoptikum Wax Museum at St. Pauli Kiez (preferred admission)
- Rickmer Rickmers museum ship at Hamburg harbor
- Blacklight district (without time limit)
- Holsten Brewing Experience including a guided tour and snack
- Rabatzz! Indoor playground
- Historic Speicherstadt Museum
- BallinStadt - emigration museum
- Museum für Hamburgische Geschichte (with model railway exhibition)
- Altona Museum for Art and Culture
- Jenisch Haus at Elbe river
- Car Museum Prototyp at HafenCity
- International Ethnological Museum
- St. Pauli Kiez Museum at Davidstraße (incl. free drink)
- International Maritime Museum Hamburg
- Harbour Museum
- HSV-Stadium-Museum (football)
- Museum of Labour on Hamburg's Industrial History
Choose-and-select-attraction: For the 1-day-pass, you are free to choose one of the following activities. The 2-day, 3-day, and 5-day-passes include both, one per day.
- Guided tour of the Kiez "St. Pauli Lust and Vice" or "On the trail of Drag Queen Olivia"
- Large hop-on-hop-off sightseeing tour by bus
- Free admission to attractions, museums, and monuments
- Free walking tours
- Free and unlimited travel on public transport (including harbour ferries) already from the airport
- Free digital travel guide in English with practical advice and insider information
- Free harbour boat trip
- Free Alster boat trip and free hop-on-hop-off bus tour
- Discounts on shows, shopping, leisure activities, and gastronomy
- Personal expenses
- Youth ages 15-17 years: reduced
- Children ages 3-14 years: reduced
- Infants ages 0-2: free
You can start using the Pass wherever you like.
- When booking, please make sure to choose the first day of use from the calendar
- Please provide the age and full name of all participants at the time of booking
- You will get your Hamburg City Pass within 24 hours from booking by email
- You can use it either printed or on your smartphone device, but for public transport you need a printed copy of the Pass
- In some cases, you might be asked to show your ID
- All passes include free admission to Hamburg's popular sites and museums, unlimited and free travel on public transport (including Hamburg airport) during the validity period as well as attractive discounts on shopping, restaurants, and entertainment
- Usage according to opening hours of the services included
- Depending on the option chosen, the sightseeing pass is valid for 1, 2, 3 or 5 consecutive days
Experience Hamburg and save money. With the Hamburg CARD you benefit from special discounts at over ...
The tour guide will take you into the old town of Hamburg, because that's the only way to discover H...
This tour shows you the main highlights of Hamburg's HafenCity while easily driving (standing or sit...
Discover the latest tourist attraction in Hamburg during a one-hour guided tour on the Plaza of the ...
Walk to the Elbphilharmonie and admire the architectural highlights from the front. Take the impress...
This exciting and informative tour takes you first to Elbphilharmonie Plaza and then through the Spe...
This tour shows you the main highlights of Hamburg's HafenCity from two different and amazing perspe...
# *3-stündige kulinarische Stadtführung durch Hamburgs Szene- & Partyviertel*_______________________...
Ist das Wetter schön, pilgern viele Tausende durch die Hamburger Speicherstadt und die dahinter, im ...
Auf dem Weg von der Elbe zur Alster zeigen wir Ihnen die folgenden Hamburger Sehenswürdigkeiten: Den...