This tour shows you the main highlights of Hamburg's HafenCity from two different and amazing perspectives. Forst on a funny e-roller tour, then on a relaxing harbor cruise.
- Fascinating canals (the "Fleeten")
- The Lohsepark, the green lung of the HafenCity
- The Magdeburg Port with the Elbarkade
- The Störtebeker river with the pirate, who lost his head
- The ancient Speicherstadt, where the old trading offices are still trading their goods such as spices, coffee, carpets, etc.
- The only castle Hamburg has (the Fleetschlösschen)
- The Magellan Terraces, overlooking the traditional ships in Sandtorhafen
- The Elbphilharmonie
Then you stop at the St. Pauli Piers and take a relaxing 1-hour harbor cruise with one of the boats of the Rainer Abicht Barkassen. Don't miss this experience!
Attention: your booking must be for at least 2 participants.