Hamburg HafenCity combo tour with e-roller and harbor cruise
- Get to know the characteristic HafenCity on a 1-hour tour
- Follow your guide on an nature-friendly scuddy
- Relax on a 1-hour cruise through the impressing harbor
This tour shows you the main highlights of Hamburg's HafenCity from two different and amazing perspectives. Forst on a funny e-roller tour, then on a relaxing harbor cruise.
- Fascinating canals (the "Fleeten")
- The Lohsepark, the green lung of the HafenCity
- The Magdeburg Port with the Elbarkade
- The Störtebeker river with the pirate, who lost his head
- The ancient Speicherstadt, where the old trading offices are still trading their goods such as spices, coffee, carpets, etc.
- The only castle Hamburg has (the Fleetschlösschen)
- The Magellan Terraces, overlooking the traditional ships in Sandtorhafen
- The Elbphilharmonie
Then you stop at the St. Pauli Piers and take a relaxing 1-hour harbor cruise with one of the boats of the Rainer Abicht Barkassen. Don't miss this experience!
Attention: your booking must be for at least 2 participants.
- Guided 1-hour tour of the HafenCity in Hamburg
- 1-hour harbor cruise
- Use of an e-roller
- Food and drinks
- Health and safety insurance
Hongkongstraße 6, 20457 Hamburg, Germany
- DO NOT FORGET: bring your driver's license!
- If you were born before April 1965, the driver's license is not necessary, but an ID card that verifies the date of birth
- Attention: your booking must be for at least 2 participants
- Saturday and Sunday at 1:00pm
- Friday at 3:30pm
This guided tour combines two of the best things one can do in Hamburg: visit the Elbphilharmonie an...
Sunday mornings in Hamburg are radiating with a special flair, when the sun rises over the river Elb...
From a little fort to one of the most important ports of the world, Hamburg has plenty of stories to...
Discover Hamburg's famous Red Light District!You will learn about its history and receive many curre...