Port of Hamburg Lightning cruise in the evening by Rainer Abicht Elbreederei
- See the highlights of Hamburg and its port during the fascinating evening hours
- Enjoy the romantically-illuminated Speicherstadt, the Zollkanal and the HafenCity
- Marvel at the Marco Polo Tower, the Elbe Philharmonic Hall and the museum ships
- Experience the harbour and its activties around the container terminals
Experience a beautiful evening cruise from the historical and romantically-illuminated Speicherstadt through the sea of light that is the Hamburg harbor. Enjoy a great boat tour through the canals of the historic Speicherstadt and discover the highlights of Hamburg from the water.
See the Zollkanal, the Wasserschloss and the International Maritime Museum. Cruise along the modern HafenCity, the newest district in the beautiful Hanseatic city. Take a look at the HafenCity University, the Marco Polo Tower, the Elbe Philharmonic Hall and the panorama of the district. Also have a breathtaking view of the St. Pauli Piers all the way to Überseebrücke with the museum ships Rickmer Rickmers and Cap San Diego.
Sail through the port's sea of light again, and be amazed by the activty around the container terminals.
- 1-hour cruise at sunset time with live commentary
- Food and drinks (available for purchase on board)
- Children (4-14 years): reduced
- Infants (0-3 years): free
St. Pauli Boarding Bridge 1, Hamburg, Germany
The ships start from the boarding bridges 4-10.
Please be at least 15 minutes before the choosen starting time at the "Ticket Pavillon" of the Boarding Bridge 1 in order to be informed about the starting point you have to reach
- Seats are not assigned with the purchase. You can freely choose where to sit
- The cruises take place every day (except on Christmas Eve), but departure times vary depending on sunset and tides (please check the calendar)
This guided tour combines two of the best things one can do in Hamburg: visit the Elbphilharmonie an...
Discover the Hamburg city centre with a hop-on hop-off bus and extend the experience with an Alster ...
Sunday mornings in Hamburg are radiating with a special flair, when the sun rises over the river Elb...
From a little fort to one of the most important ports of the world, Hamburg has plenty of stories to...
Discover the red light district of Hamburg. It is Germany’s No. 1 entertainment strip and party loca...
Go on a 1-hour-harbor cruise and experience the fascinating port of Hamburg from the water. Enjoy th...