Helsinki and Suomenlinna sightseeing tour
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
- Speedy booking - select your tickets now and you won't miss a thing
- Learn more about the local culture first-hand
Discover Helsinki and Suomenlinna with a professional guide. After the pick-up, you’ll visit the city's cultural landmarks and historic monuments, including:
- Olympic Stadium
- Sibelius Monument
- Esplanade Park
- Old Market Hall
- Market square
- Uspenski Orthodox Cathedral
- Senate Square
Your professional guide will share the city's stories along the way. Stop for photos at Sibelius monument and Senate square. Continue in a ferry from the Helsinki Market Square to Suomenlinna, listed as an UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is one of the world's largest sea fortresses that sprawls across a series of six small islands. During your walking tour, learn about the site's eventful history and see some of Suomenlinna's main attractions, like:
- King’s gate
- Suomenlinna Church
- Jetty Barracks
- Great Courtyard
Afterwards, your tour will end at Helsinki Market Square.
- Guided walking tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned coach
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Tips (optional)
- Children ages 4-12: reduced
- Infants ages 0-3: free
Mannerheimintie 46, 00260 Helsinki, Finland
Your tour guide will greet you at the pick-up points below. Please bring your booking confirmation with you. The timetable is as follows:
9.30am Original Sokos Hotel Vaakuna
9.35am Radisson Blu Royal Hotel
9.40am Radisson Blu Seaside Hotel, Helsinki
9.45am Radisson Blu Aleksanteri Hotel, Helsinki
9.50am Hotel Kämp
9.55am Scandic Park Helsinki
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Daily at 10.00am
During your Panorama city bus tour of Helsinki, you will get to see the best of the Finnish capital ...
With your Helsinki Card, you'll enjoy a number of benefits that will help you discover and experienc...
During your Helsinki cruise city boat tour, you will get to see the city's most beautiful shores and...
Enjoy a half-day tour of the old wooden town of Porvoo. See its picturesque yards and narrow streets...
The City of Helsinki owns a 14,600-hectare sea area near the city and in the nearby municipalities. ...
Explore the heart of Helsinki including the Esplanadi Boulevard, the Design District and Senate Squa...