Helsinki Card with city tour, transportation and museum admission
- Discover Helsinki at your leisure 24, 48 or 72 hours
- Enjoy free public transport between sights
- Entry to major city museums and attractions
- Special discounts and offers for cardholders
With your Helsinki Card, you'll enjoy a number of benefits that will help you discover and experience Helsinki plus save money, time and energy during your visit as you make the most of your time in the Finnish capital.
Explore Helsinki like a VIP with your Helsinki Card, which will save you money on the city's best attractions, the best way to make the most of your time here.
The card is available in 24-, 48-, or 72-hour increments, and lets you capitalize on the following:
- Free sightseeing tour by bus and boat
- Unlimited travel on public transportation (please present card to the card reader)
- Free admission to major museums and sights
- Free guidebook containing maps and tourist information
- Discounts in restaurants, shops, tours and concerts
The complimentary guidebook includes information on all of the attractions and sights included in the Helsinki Card along with opening hours and contact information and is available in English, German, Russian, Swedish and Finnish.
- Free ferry to Suomenlinna Sea Fortress & guided tour
- Sea Life Helsinki – free admittance
- Helsinki Panorama audio sightseeing tour by bus – free admittance
- Beautiful Canal Route by boat – free admittance (May-September)
- Hop on Hop Off Sightseeing Tour – free admittance (May-September)
- Free admittance on all major museums
- Free public transport in Helsinki
- Discounted price on different restaurants
- Discount in a number of shops/department stores
- Helsinki Zoo – discount on admission fee
- Medieval Tallinn Package Tour – discount price
- Hotel pickup/drop off
- Gratuitites (optional)
- Food and beverages
- Child (7-16 years old): reduced
- You can exchange your printed or mobile voucher for your card at these locations: Helsinki-Vantaa Airport, Airpro Travel Service (located in Terminal T2 ground level (P-floor), Hotel Seurahuone Helsinki (Kaivokatu 12) or Panorama Sightseeing departure point (Esplanade Park, Fabianinkatu)
- When exchanging your voucher, you will be given the Helsinki Card guide book with information on museums and establishments associated with the program
- The guide includes brief descriptions, the address, the phone number and times, and, if applicable, information on the discounts offered
- The Helsinki card is valid for 24, 48, 72 hours from the first use depending on which option you purchase
- Your card will not be replaced or refunded if lost
- When you use the Card for the first time on public transport you must show the Card to the public transportation card reader
- Daily: Check individual opening hours in the complimentary guidebook that comes with the card
During your Panorama city bus tour of Helsinki, you will get to see the best of the Finnish capital ...
During your Helsinki cruise city boat tour, you will get to see the city's most beautiful shores and...
Enjoy a half-day tour of the old wooden town of Porvoo. See its picturesque yards and narrow streets...
Discover Helsinki and Suomenlinna with a professional guide. After the pick-up, you’ll visit the cit...
The City of Helsinki owns a 14,600-hectare sea area near the city and in the nearby municipalities. ...
Explore the heart of Helsinki including the Esplanadi Boulevard, the Design District and Senate Squa...