Helsinki cruise city boat tour
- Enjoy the sites of Helsinki from the water
- See the famous Suomenlinna Maritime Fortress up close
- Admire Helsinki's beautiful shores and coastlines
During your Helsinki cruise city boat tour, you will get to see the city's most beautiful shores and fabulous sights, including the historic Suomenlinna Maritime Fortress, an impressive fleet of icebreakers, Helsinki Zoo on Korkeasaari Island, and – of course – the Degerö Canal. Along the way, you will learn about Helsinki’s fascinating history. Should you be looking to refuel, your ship's cafe offers beer, sparkling wine, coffee, pastries and non alcoholic beverages as well as snacks.
- 90-minute canal cruise boat tour of Helsinki
- Hotel pickup/drop off
- Food and beverages (can be purchased on board)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Youths (6-15 years old): reduced
- Children (5 years old and under): no charge
- The departure point for this tour is at Market Square
- Look for the yellow Helsinki Sightseeing signs
- Please present your voucher (electronic or printed copy) on the day of your tour
- Daily: starting at 10.30am and then hourly until 6.30pm
- Runs from 1 May - 30 September
During your Panorama city bus tour of Helsinki, you will get to see the best of the Finnish capital ...
With your Helsinki Card, you'll enjoy a number of benefits that will help you discover and experienc...
Enjoy a half-day tour of the old wooden town of Porvoo. See its picturesque yards and narrow streets...
Discover Helsinki and Suomenlinna with a professional guide. After the pick-up, you’ll visit the cit...
The City of Helsinki owns a 14,600-hectare sea area near the city and in the nearby municipalities. ...
Explore the heart of Helsinki including the Esplanadi Boulevard, the Design District and Senate Squa...