It goes without a question that Poland always celebrates its holidays with a lot of tradition and religious care. Easter being no exception, this is a wonderful time to take a sneak peek into what it truly means for locals to experience this time. But above all, the most important thing will always be food and how it is celebrated by us. Why do Polish people bring baskets full of food to church? What do they eat during Easter breakfast? This and much more on this special edition of Easter Food Tour.
Polish Easter food tour in Krakow
Duration: 3 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Entrance Fees Included
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
- Let the atmosphere of the city surround you as your guide takes you through the streets
- Learn more about the local culture first-hand
- Meet the local producers and learn about their products
What to expect
- Guided walking tour
- Food tasting
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (6-15 years): reduced
- Infants (0-5 years): free
plac Szczepański 8, Kraków, Polska
Discover Cracow info point, please arrive at least 5 minutes before the tour start
What to remember
- Please enter to the Discover Cracow office on Szczepański square 8 at least 5 minutes before the tour
- The tour is wheelchair accessible
Tour start at 14:00 PM. Please be 5 minutes before and come inside to check-in.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 minute before the activity begins.