One of the most evocative places to taste the Cinque Terre wines is an old wine cellar: with this tour, you will reach one in the center of Manarola, near the marina, which after being completely renovated, is now a bar and wine shop. A place dedicated to conviviality, where people meet, drink wine and listen to good live music while eating something. Taste the Cinque Terre DOC white wine, a Cinque Terre IGT red wine and the famous Sciacchetrà, the passito wine of the area. This tasting will be accompanied by tasty appetizers.
Wine & beer tasting
Wine tasting at Manarola
Language: English , Italian
Availability: Every day except Thursday
Printed ticket only
Duration: up to 1 hour
Do this because
- Discover the evocative environments of an old cellar
- Taste white, red and passito wine produced in the Cinque Terre
- Spend an afternoon with friends and experience local conviviality
What to expect
- 3 wines tasting (0.1 l for each wine)
- Typical appetizers such as croutons with pesto and anchovies, cheese, etc..
Via Renato Birolli, 110, 19017 Manarola SP
La Cantina dello Zio Bramante
From Manarola train station, walk through the pedestrian tunnel and then turn left, following the village main street. La Cantina dello Zio Bramante is on your right
What to remember
- The minimum number of participants to activate the tour is 2. The maximum number of participants per tour is 16
- From 15 March to 31 October
- Every day except Thursday at 17:00
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 7 days before the activity begins. If you cancel up to 3 days before, you can still receive a 50 % refund.