Experience a bike tour among the famous vineyards of the Verona region! Your dedicated tour guide will give you support and technical advice, helping you to define a tour adapted to your level of experience, followed by a briefing before departure. Along the way, you will get the chance to admire the towns of Caprino, Bardolino, Costermano and Garda, or to climb the high hills of Negrar and Fumane or again to discover the Valley of the Adige river and the spectacular Chiusa di Ceraino canyon. During the experience, you will also indulge in a wine tasting at one of the prestigious cantinas of the area.
Verona region bike tour with wine tasting
Language: English , Italian , French
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 5 hours
Do this because
- Discover the historical towns, renowned vineyards and natural beauties of the Verona region
- Take part in a fun bike tour and learn more about the places you'll see from your expert guide
- Indulge in a tasting of local wines and products in one of the area's prestigious wineries
What to expect
- Bike rental
- Expert guide
- Wine tasting
What's not included
- Pick-up and drop-off service
Piazza Alberto Stringa, 32, 37013 Caprino Veronese, VR, Italy
At Shock-bike rental shop.
What to remember
- It is suggested to wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- The minimum age to take part in the tour is 18
- Every day from 9.00am to 3.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.