Chapel wedding in Las Vegas
- Exchange your vows in a charming chapel where vintage Las Vegas meets the 21st century
- Invite up to 50 guests to share your special moment
- Enjoy complimentary limousine pick-up and drop-off
- Choose a beautifully hand-crafted bouquet
Bliss is in the air! You can have the ceremony of your dreams at the charming Bliss Wedding Chapel, Las Vegas’ newest chapel situated on the Strip in 30 years! Your day starts with being picked up at your hotel by a luxury limousine that will take you to the chapel. You can invite up to 50 guests to attend your wedding ceremony.
With traditional wedding music, a beautifully hand-crafted bouquet of your choice and your loved ones, your wedding ceremony will take place. You are guaranteed 30 minutes chapel time, while Las Vegas standard is 15 minutes. After the ceremony and a photo session with family, friends, bridesmaids, groomsmen, the limousine will take you to a desired restaurant or hotel.
- Personal wedding consultant
- Complimentary luxury limousine service with pick-up and drop-off
- Use of chapel with up to 50 guests (30 minutes)
- Traditional wedding music
- A hand-tied bouquet of your choice
- Souvenir marriage certificate holder
- Limousine chauffeur’s gratuity: 40 USD
- Minister’s fee: 60 USD
- Photographer's gratuity: 20 USD
- Marriage license
827 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, 89101 USA
You will be picked up by a private, luxury limousine. Please confirm your pick-up address and time directly with the supplier after booking.
- IMPORTANT: The local supplier will contact you within 24 hours after booking to confirm the pick-up time and location, so please provide your telephone number or email address during booking
- Please note that the following fees are not included in the final price and need to be paid on site:
Limousine chauffeur’s gratuity: 40 USD, Minister’s fee: 60 USD, Photographer's gratuity: 20 USD
- Limousine service INCLUDES marriage license bureau stop to pick up your marriage license. Please note that you must obtain the marriage license on your own. If renewing vows or if a non-legal ceremony, then a license is NOT required
- Las Vegas Marriage Bureau is located at 201 Clark Ave. Las Vegas, Nevada 89155. Open daily 8:00 am to 11:00 pm. Marriage license is $77 and is to be paid in cash
- You can choose one of the following flowers, please add your choice when booking:
6 Rose hand-tied bouquet (red, white, peach or pink)
6 Gerber Daisy hand-tied bouquet (red, white, peach or pink)
6 Sunflower hand-tied bouquet
- Ceremonies are provided in English. If requested, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian or Japanese can be provided at no additional charge. Please note that other languages are only available upon request and confirmation
- The chapel is open daily between 8.00am - 11.00pm
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
Jump on the Las Vegas Monorail and connect to the glitz and glam that the city has to offer. From lu...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...
Discover the historic downtown that shows a completely different side of Vegas for a piece of urban ...
All in one morning experience the ultimate Vegas brunch! Tantalize your taste buds with everything f...
Laugh out loud, cry and be astounded, all in one fabulous show by the winner of America’s Got Talent...