Eldorado Canyon and Techatticup Mine half day tour from Las Vegas
- Go on an interior tour of the Techatticup Mine
- Take awesome photos at the photo stop of the Colorado River at Nelson Overlook
- See the beautiful Hoover Dam and capture memories at the photo stop
Head to the Hoover Dam for a quick view of the Colorado River and photo opportunity. Next, you are off to Eldorado Canyon to explore the Techatticup Mine. The expert guides will fill you in on the history of the mine and Eldorado Canyon in their "General Store." The mine entrance is a short walk away and there you are transported back in time when mining was a way of life for Southern Nevada. The tour inside the mine is approximately an hour. Then enjoy time to shop and take pictures of the area, which has also been used for a number of movies! Before heading back to Las Vegas, you will down to the Nelson Overlook for a view of the Colorado River flowing through Eldorado Canyon.
Pick up at most hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada. Guests at private residences will be asked to meet at a nearby pre-determined pickup location. DETOURS will contact you between 4.00pm-6.00pm the evening before to let you know your exact pickup time.
- Temperatures inside the Eldorado Canyon Mine can vary. It is recommended to bring jackets in the event of changing weather patterns
- Camera, sunscreen, snacks, and government-issued ID (driver’s license, passport, etc.)
- A minimum number of guests must be met for this tour. You may be booked on stand by until the tour is confirmed
- Children under the age of 2 are not permitted on the tour
- Guests must provide child safety seats for children under 6 years and under 60 lbs (NV law). DETOURS can provide child seats for a 10 USD fee
- Operates daily
- Departure Time: Between 6.30am and 7.30am
- Return Time: Between 11.00am and 12.00pm
Looking to have an epic night out in Las Vegas? Join this Vegas nightclub crawl, and you’ll be treat...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...
To start the tour off, travel by jeep or van 55 miles (89 km) to Valley of Fire State Park passing L...
Laugh out loud, cry and be astounded, all in one fabulous show by the winner of America’s Got Talent...
The Bodies Exhibition is where you can find 13 whole-body specimens and over 260 organs and partial ...
Distinct acts, colorful outfits, high-energy choreography, and music comprise one of the most celebr...