Grand Canyon landing helicopter flight + champagne toast from Las Vegas
- Incredible flight over the Grand Canyon
- Champagne toast and snacks
- Descend and land 3,500 feet below the rim at a private landing area
Fly over the iconic Hoover Dam, one of America’s national treasures and a popular tourist destination. As you head towards the Grand Canyon, enjoy amazing views of Lake Mead, the largest man-made lake in North America. Enjoy intimate views of Temple Rock, a unique rock formation on Lake Mead and Fortification Hill, an extinct volcano. The floor drops away as you enter the Grand Canyon, one the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. Champagne, beverages and a light snack is served approximately 300 feet above the mighty Colorado River.
Prices and fees are per person. Prices, aircraft type and schedules are subject to change without notice. Fees listed may include landing fees, segment fees, overflight fees, fuel surcharge and other applicable charges. Adult U.S. passengers (18 years of age or older) are required to show U.S. federal or state-issued valid photo ID and non-U.S. passengers must present a valid, government-issued passport.
A 24-hour cancellation notice is required; no-shows at time of departure will be charged in full and will not receive a refund. Maverick reserves the right to combine different length flights and all times are approximate.
Excursions require a minimum number of passengers to operate. The maximum weight limit for a helicopter passenger is 300 lbs., guests exceeding the weight limit will be required to purchase two seats. The total passenger weight on a helicopter may not exceed 1,240 lbs. (South Rim 1,100 lbs.). Children 2 years of age and older will be required to purchase a seat. Children under 2 years of age can travel on the adult’s lap. Comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended.
- Champagne toast
- Round-trip transportation
- Children over the age of 2 yrs. will be required to purchase a seat
- Children under the age of 2 yrs. are required to have proof of age (passport or birth certificate)
During checkout you will be asked to provide your hotel info for pickup
- Please note that there are no daily scheduled departure times
- You will receive the exact time of your flight along with your booking confirmation
- Please contact the tour operator Maverick Helicopter once in Las Vegas for one last confirmation prior to your tour
- Every day
- Departure times on request
- Booking times are approximate, confirmed with booking confirmation
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
Travel from McCarran Airport to the bright lights of Las Vegas in style. All limousines are fully eq...
Classic Ticket 1 Day Tour of the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Las Vegas Premium Ticket 1 Day Tour of...
Enjoy a three-course dinner with perfectly paired cocktails on an exclusive VIP tour of the Las Vega...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...
Surprise a loved one with a romantic private balloon flight for two or share the experience with a g...