Enjoy a scenic flight to Bar 10 Ranch aboard an aircraft. See majestic views as you go over the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River. Once arriving at Bar 10 Ranch, you'll get to the Grand Canyon on an exciting Polaris Ranger tour going through Whitmore Canyon and Lake Mead Recreation Area. From a shocking 3,000 feet (880 m) above the Colorado River, this immense drop from the rim offers unrivaled views not seen anywhere. The landscape shows off sights that few get to see. Upon returning to the ranch, a finger-licking good barbecue lunch will be served to cap off the day right. Return back to Las Vegas on the airplane and then onwards to your hotel.
Grand Canyon North air and ground tour from Las Vegas
Duration: 8 hours
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Portuguese , Russian , Dutch , Japanese
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Scenic views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River
- Ride in style in a climate-controlled cabin with narration
- Tons of aerial photo opportunities
- Polaris tour to a unique vantage point and unexplored canyon region - Grand Canyon North
What to expect
- Hotel-to-Hotel transfer
- Sightseeing flight to Bar 10 Ranch and return
- Views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River
- Polaris tour to the edge of Grand Canyon North
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels and taken to the Boulder City Terminal.
Boulder City Terminal for check-in.
What to remember
- All passengers booked on a tour must have government-issued forms of identification
- You may bring a bottle of water, however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March
- We offer Grand Canyon tour narration in several languages on our air transportation tours. Airplane narrations are available in: Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian, French, Dutch, Chinese, Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Greek, Indonesian, Swedish, Thai, Russian, and English
- Changes & Cancellations: Operations are subject to cancellation due to lack of passenger demand, weather, etc. If the tour is canceled it is fully refundable, changeable, and transferable up to 24 hours prior to the start of your tour
Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.