See stunning views as you go over the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River. Once you arrive at the Bar 10 Ranch, you'll reach the Grand Canyon on an exciting all-terrain vehicle tour traveling through Whitmore Canyon and Lake Mead Recreation Area. Explore these areas by ATV for one thrilling ride! You’ll get to experience being 3,000 feet (880 m) above the Colorado River, this drop from the rim offers unrivaled views not seen anywhere. The landscape shows off sights that few get to experience. Upon returning to the ranch, a freshly prepared barbecue lunch will be served to cap off the day right. Enjoy another plane ride to the Las Vegas area and then onwards to your hotel.
Grand Canyon North air and ground tour with ATV from Las Vegas
Duration: up to 8 hours
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Portuguese , Russian , Dutch , Japanese
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Scenic views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River
- Ride in style in a climate-controlled cabin with narration
- Explore Whitmore Canyon and Lake Mead Recreation Area by ATV
What to expect
- Hotel-to-Hotel transfer
- Sightseeing flight to Bar 10 Ranch and return
- Views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River
- Off-road tour by ATV to the edge of Grand Canyon North
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels and taken to the Boulder City Terminal.
Boulder City Terminal for check-in.
What to remember
- All passengers booked on a tour must have government-issued forms of identification
- You may bring a bottle of water, however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March
- Boots or sturdy shoes are required (no open-toed shoes, sandals, high heels or flip-flops are permitted).
- We offer Grand Canyon tour narration in several languages on our air transportation tours. Airplane narrations are available in: Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian, French, Dutch, Chinese, Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Greek, Indonesian, Swedish, Thai, Russian, and English
- ATV riders must be a minimum of 16 years of age with a valid driver’s license.
- One person is permitted per ATV.
- Operations are subject to cancellation due to lack of passenger demand, weather, etc.
If the tour is canceled it is fully refundable, changeable, and transferable up to 24 hours prior to the start of your tour.
- Daily: 8.00am
- This is a seasonal product and only operates April 1 through November 18
- Not available on Saturdays and Sundays in November
Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.