Grand Canyon South Rim bus and Buck Wild hummer tour from Las Vegas
- Visit the deepest point of the Grand Canyon South Rim on a Buck Wild hummer
- Enjoy complimentary, round-trip transportation
- Stop at the National Geographic Visitors center and IMAX theater complex (tickets to IMAX not included)
Explore the full beauty of the Grand Canyon South Rim by motorcoach and Buck Wild hummer. You’ll start off early from Gray Line Tour Center in Las Vegas located just minutes from the famous Las Vegas Strip. Your tour guide will provide you with expert narration along your journey, including stories of Spanish explorers, Native Americans and the early western settlers of Arizona. Stay amused until you’re arrival at the National Geographic Visitors Center where you’ll enjoy complimentary lunch and souvenir shopping.
Next, you’ll head towards Grand Canyon National Park for your Buck Wild hummer adventure! Depending on visitor volume, your BuckWild guide will choose to include two possible stops – Duck on a Rock with Moran Point or Duck on a Rock with Yavapai Point. Buck Wild will then return you to your motorcoach for a relaxing and luxurious ride back to Las Vegas!
- Complimentary hotel pickup/ drop off to most major Vegas hotels
- Professional motorcoach drive/narrator
- Lunch at the National Geographic Visitor's Center and IMAX Theatre Complex
- Admission to Grand Canyon and Visitor’s Center
- Rest Stops included In Kingman AZ
- Free Hoover Dam Tour
- Buck Wild audio guide
- Buck Wild blankets (in the winter)
- 25 minute stop at the Hoover Dam bypass bridge lookout point
- Optional gratuities
764-798 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
Hotel pickup available for most major hotels on the Las Vegas strip and downtown.
- Wheelchair accessible bus
- If a motor coach with a wheelchair lift is required, you must contact the tour operator with 72-hour prior notification of the date of travel. All buses with lift equipment are subject to availability
- All motor coaches are DOT certified and are able to kneel to curb height
- Hummers are not wheelchair accessible
- All passengers including children must purchase ticket to have a seat on the Hummer
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork
- Small oxygen tanks are allowed
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 - 48 hours prior to travel date
- The following items are prohibited due to security restrictions at the Hoover Dam:
- large backpacks
- If an item has not been listed please verify prior to boarding
- Customers are required to email: email@example.com OR call 1-877-333-6556 to confirm exact time and location of pickup. If failing to do so results in missing your pickup, a refund will not be issued. If you have booked this tour within 24 hours of departure time you must email or call Gray Line Las Vegas as soon as possible. Hotel pickup is available for this tour/activity. Depending on the hotel, buses may not be able to access or enter every property. In this case, pickup may be redirected to a central bus stop or nearby hotel. Exact pickup details will be provided when you call or email Gray Line Las Vegas
- Pickups begin at 5.20am
- Departure at 7.30am
Explore the Grand Canyon West Rim and take your visit to the edge on this marvelous day trip. You’ll...
Visitors soar 550 feet above the world-famous strip while witnessing breathtaking, 360-degree views ...
Have you ever wondered where the phrase 'ghost town' comes from? Well here's the real deal. A natura...
Bliss is in the air! You can have the ceremony of your dreams at the charming Bliss Wedding Chapel, ...
Jump on the Las Vegas Monorail and connect to the glitz and glam that the city has to offer. From lu...
Looking to have an epic night out in Las Vegas? Join this Vegas nightclub crawl, and you’ll be treat...
Rev up the appetite with a casual afternoon stroll of eating and exploring that will leave you wanti...
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
Timeless tunes on a stage where the 60’s vibe comes alive! Beatleshow is as close as you can get to ...
The Champagne Night Tour brings together three iconic parts of Las Vegas for an unforgettable experi...