Grand Canyon West Rim day trip from Las Vegas with Skywalk and Helicopter upgrades
- Gaze at scenic overlooks at Guano Point and Eagle Point
- Tour the Hualapai Ranch
- See views of Joshua Tree Forests and the Grand Wash Cliffs
- Capture memories to last a lifetime at the Hoover Dam photo stop
Don’t miss out on this unforgettable journey from Las Vegas through the Mojave Desert and Joshua Tree forests. On this tour, you’ll see the canyons of the Black Mountains and the Grand Wash Cliffs and views of the Grand Canyon West Rim. You’ll get the chance to visit the West Rim of the Grand Canyon and an opportunity to experience Native culture in addition to marveling at this natural wonder. During the four hours on the Hualapai Indian Nation grounds, guests will enjoy the environment, participate in some hiking to Eagle Point and Guano Point overlooks, or experience the world-famous Grand Canyon Skywalk for an extra charge.
SKYWALK UPGRADE: Experience the Canyon Skywalk and walk across a glass bridge jutting out 70 feet beyond the rim of the canyon and 4,000 feet above the Colorado River.
WEST RIM HELICOPTER LANDING UPGRADE: Take a 10-minute helicopter ride from the West Rim to a landing site on the banks of the Colorado River. Then relax and enjoy the 20-minute scenic photo stop in the bottom of the Grand Canyon before your return flight to the rim.
- Morning Snack
- Entrance Fees
- Bottled Water
- Guide Gratuities
Pick up at most hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada. Guests at private residences will be asked to meet at a nearby pre-determined pickup location. All pick-up and drop off locations and times are estimates only and are subject to reasonable change at short notice. Guests with a reservation will receive notification of their precise pick-up time and location between 4.00pm-6.00pm the evening prior to tour departure. Guests will be notified of weather conditions and other suggestions at this time.
- Weather appropriate clothing, camera, sunscreen, snacks, government-issued ID (driver’s license, passport, etc.)
- A minimum number of guests must be met for this tour. You may be booked on stand by until the tour is confirmed
- Your guide will let you know of all of your food options upon arrival
- Children under the age of 2 are not permitted on the tour
- Guests must provide child safety seats for children under 6 years and under 60 lbs (NV law). DETOURS can provide child seats for a 10 USD fee
- Boxed lunch is included and the options are Bobbie sandwich with turkey, cranberry, and stuffing, a Turkey and cheese, Italian meats and cheese, and Vegetarian. All sandwiches include chips and a cookie. There is also a salad option
- Departure Time: Approximately 6.00am
- Return Time: Approximately 4.00pm
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...
The Bodies Exhibition is where you can find 13 whole-body specimens and over 260 organs and partial ...
Join a guided small group VIP tour to America’s most spectacular natural wonder, the Grand Canyon in...
This Grand Canyon West Premier Bus Tour is different from other bus tours in town. The bus drivers a...