Las Vegas casino games on the Strip
- Explore the fascinating world of the infamous Vegas casino scene
- Hit the jackpot with help from your local guide who will pass on insider tricks and tips
- Discover the history and dispel the myths behind the Las Vegas gaming industry
Las Vegas conjures up all sorts of images: shotgun weddings, neon lights and incredible shows spring to mind. But another thing which Vegas in undoubtedly famous for is it's glitzy casinos and gaming scene, a world which comes alive at night, but which also very much thrives during the day, too. On this tour, channel your inner James Bond as you're shown around by your expert guide, who will fill you in on everything from the history of gambling in Vegas, including it's oldest hotels riddled with stories about the mafia and celebrities, to the very modern casinos, where you will be taught to play accompanied by DJ sets, in the hustle of this vibrant environment.
Whether you're tackling Craps, Texas Hold 'em or Poker, this tour offers you a Roulette of excitement, game playing and history.
- Local, English-speaking guide
- Currency with which to enjoy the games
- Additional food and drinks, souvenirs and personal shopping
- Ttips/gratuities for your guide
3570 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89109
This tour departs from the fountain at Caesar's Palace - at the sculpture of Nike - at 3570 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89109 at 11.00am. The tour will end on the Strip.
- Please bring cash (USD) with you to play the casino games. There will be cash machines along the way, but using them will eat into your tour time
- This tour is available to those aged 21 and above. You must bring government-issued photo ID as proof of age. Passports and/or driver’s licenses are acceptable
- Please dress comfortably and casually for warm or hot desert weather and wear comfortable shoes for walking
- If you have your voucher, your booking is confirmed. Get in touch with the tour provider on the voucher for further information
- This tour departs daily at 11.00am
- The tour takes approximately 2.5 hours
Hailed by Rolling Stone as “A virtual parade of ‘wow’ moments,” Michael Jackson ONE by Cirque du Sol...
If you love escaping the city, exploring natural wonders and doing some epic sightseeing, this tour ...
Looking to have an epic night out in Las Vegas? Join this Vegas nightclub crawl, and you’ll be treat...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...
Laugh out loud, cry and be astounded, all in one fabulous show by the winner of America’s Got Talent...
Head to the Hoover Dam for a quick view of the Colorado River and photo opportunity. Next, you are o...