Nelson's Landing ghost town wedding package with limousine from Las Vegas
- Exchange vows in a unique setting surrounded by early Nevada history
- The abandoned mining town Nelson's Landing provides a rustic backdrop for great photos
- Choose a truly unique venue for your special day
Let a unique venue be the backdrop for your special day! Nelson's Landing provides a rustic snapshot of the Silver Rush of America during the early 20th century. The day begins with pick-up at your hotel by a luxury, stretch limousine, taking you to Nelson's Landing, an abandoned mining town.
The ghost town is abundant with all things antique; old cars, rusty turn of the century bicycles, barns and sheds replete with artifacts and heirlooms, making it a perfect venue for capturing the vintage side of early Nevada history. Exchange vows with your special someone in a truly unique setting.
- Luxury stretch limousine service
- Beautifully hand-crafted bride's bouquet and groom's boutonniere
- Professional photography (50 high-resolution digital images)
- Complimentary champagne toast
- State sales tax, limousine chauffeur’s gratuity, minister’s fee and permit
- Marriage license
You will be picked up by a private, luxury limousine. Please confirm your pick-up address and time directly with the supplier after booking.
- IMPORTANT: The local supplier will contact you within 24 hours after booking to confirm the pick-up time and location, so please provide your telephone number and email address during booking
- Limousine service INCLUDES marriage license bureau stop to pick up your marriage license. Please note that you must obtain the marriage license on your own. If renewing vows or if a non-legal ceremony, then a license is NOT required
- Las Vegas Marriage Bureau is located at 201 Clark Ave. Las Vegas, Nevada 89155. Open daily 8:00 am to 11:00 pm. Marriage license is $77 and is to be paid in cash
- Available from 9.00am until sunset which varies throughout the year
Looking to have an epic night out in Las Vegas? Join this Vegas nightclub crawl, and you’ll be treat...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...
To start the tour off, travel by jeep or van 55 miles (89 km) to Valley of Fire State Park passing L...
Laugh out loud, cry and be astounded, all in one fabulous show by the winner of America’s Got Talent...
The Bodies Exhibition is where you can find 13 whole-body specimens and over 260 organs and partial ...
Head to the Hoover Dam for a quick view of the Colorado River and photo opportunity. Next, you are o...