Let your special day begin with a stretch limousine pick-up and head out on a scenic desert drive one hour north of Las Vegas. Here you'll arrive in a land where brilliantly colored arches of sandstone formations will be your backdrop for your romantic day. The Valley of Fire is a magnificent and unique place where you'll exchange your vows in a beautiful and tranquil setting.
Day trips & excursions
Valley of Fire wedding package with limousine from Las Vegas
Duration: 3 hours, 30 minutes
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Get picked up by a stretch limousine and head out on a 1-hour drive to the scenic desert
- Exchange vows with the Valley of Fire as a backdrop
- Celebrate your special day with a champagne toast
What to expect
- Luxury stretch limousine service
- Beautifully hand-crafted bride's bouquet and groom's boutonniere
- Professional photography (50 high-resolution digital images)
- Complimentary champagne toast
- State sales tax, limousine chauffeur’s gratuity, minister’s fee and permit
What's not included
- Marriage license
You will be picked up by a private, luxury limousine. Please confirm your pick-up address and time directly with the supplier after booking.
What to remember
- IMPORTANT: The local supplier will contact you within 24 hours after booking to confirm the pick-up time and location, so please provide your telephone number and email address during booking
- Limousine service INCLUDES marriage license bureau stop to pick up your marriage license. Please note that you must obtain the marriage license on your own. If renewing vows or if a non-legal ceremony, then a license is NOT required
- Las Vegas Marriage Bureau is located at 201 Clark Ave. Las Vegas, Nevada 89155. Open daily 8:00 am to 11:00 pm. Marriage license is $77 and is to be paid in cash
- Available from 9.00am until sunset which varies throughout the year
Bliss Wedding Chapel
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.