VIP Skywalk express entrance with Grand Canyon West Rim helicopter landing
- Relax on a scenic helicopter flight over the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- Enjoy VIP front of the line access to the Skywalk
- See amazing aerial views of the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Take advantage of complimentary, roundtrip transfers from most Las Vegas Hotels
Become a VIP and experience the express helicopter flight with Skywalk at Grand Canyon West. This helicopter tour flies over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Grand Canyon, before landing on the rim of the canyon where your express shuttle awaits.
Your will journey begins at Eagle Point where the Skywalk is located. While there, you’ll get a front-of-the-line pass to experience the magnificent glass bottom sky bridge. This massive steel, horseshoe-shaped, glass bottom bridge extends 70 feet out over the West Rim of the Grand Canyon for thrilling eagle-like views of the canyon below. You will receive a complimentary souvenir photo and a souvenir bag filled with snacks before boarding your helicopter for your return flight.
Note: Cameras are not allowed on the Skywalk
- Souvenir Skywalk photo for every passenger
- Round trip transfers from most Las Vegas Hotels
- Locker to store personal items
- Child ages 2-11 years old get a reduced rate
- Children under 2 years old can be a lap child, free of charge
Boulder City Municipal Airport, 1401 Airport Rd, Boulder City, NV 89005, USA
Your helicopter tour will depart from the Papillon Terminal located at the Boulder City Airport at 1265 Airport Rd Boulder City, NV 89005. Check-in is 45 minutes prior to your scheduled departure.
If you have scheduled a hotel pickup, please be at the location 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time. Note: Many hotels have dedicated tour pick up locations away from the main lobby. Please confirm you are at the correct location within your hotel prior to pick up. Pick up is approximately 90 minutes prior to flight departure (times are based on hotel location, time of day and traffic conditions).
- RECONFIRMATION REQUIRED: All passengers are required to reconfirm their tour at least 24 hours in advance by contacting our reservations department at 702-736-7243. Please have your reservation number available. Our specialists are available daily from 5:00am to 11:00pm (Pacific Time). Reservations without confirmed pick up information will be wait-listed
- Cameras are not allowed on the Skywalk
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in aircraft
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended
This tour departs daily except for Christmas Day. Departures throughout the day, as early as 6:30am on our Early Bird departure, mid morning, and afternoon. Complimentary shuttle transfers pickup about 1 ½ hours before departure, depending on hotel. Total Length for this tour 5 ½ hour from hotel pickup, until hotel drop off.
The Golden Eagle helicopter is perfect for Las Vegas guests who are pressed for time and desire to s...
Your ultimate Grand Canyon air and land tour begins with a 40-minute flight to the Grand Canyon Sout...
The ideal tour for Vegas visitors looking to spend the day at the Grand Canyon! The tour begins with...
Rev up the appetite with a casual afternoon stroll of eating and exploring that will leave you wanti...
See stunning views as you go over the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River. Once you arrive...
Start the day off right with an unforgettable flight from the Las Vegas-area terminal in Boulder Cit...
Enjoy a scenic flight to Bar 10 Ranch aboard an aircraft. See majestic views as you go over the Hoov...
See the wonders of Grand Canyon National Park first hand from a fixed-wing airplane, helicopter, and...
When Las Vegas heats up, so does the summer pool party scene – and with this day club crawl, you’ll ...
Travel from Las Vegas to Los Angeles in luxury on one of Lux Bus’ modern motor coaches with upgraded...