Wild West ghost town explorer day tour from Las Vegas
- Listen to in-depth live history and entertainment provided by your expert tour guide
- See a Wild West Cowboy shootout show and stop at a Western saloon
- Visit Chloride, Oatman and El Dorado ghost towns and the Hoover Dam for an incredible photo op
Have you ever wondered where the phrase 'ghost town' comes from? Well here's the real deal. A naturally rich part of the world, Chloride Arizona was a source of silver and other minerals, until the mining boom came to an end, and it slowly became a ghost town. Think tumbleweed bouncing down deserted streets and cowboy shootouts.
Not only will you get to look around this town, but you'll also pass the infamous Hoover Dam, and then take the iconic Route 66 to Oatman Arizona, another abandoned ghost town. Even more desolate and remote than the last, Oatman is enciricled by the Black Mountains and inhabited by wild donkeys who roam the streets like they own them. Finally you'll head to El Dorado, the famous gold mining town.
If you love a western, this tour is for you. You'll drink in saloons, meet modern day bandits and even take part in a shoot-out. What's not to love.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Light snacks and water
- Sandwich lunch (vegetarian option available)
- Fun and experienced guide
- Gratuities (20% is the recommended amount)
Bindlestiff Tours, 2510 E Sunset Rd #5, Las Vegas, NV 89120, USA
Please contact Bindlestiff Tours 48 hours prior to your departure to arrange hotel pick-up and time.
- Minimum age: 7 years
- Please contact Bindlestiff Tours 48 hours prior to your departure to arrange hotel pick-up and time, available from hotels within 3 miles of the Las Vegas strip
- Saturdays 8.00am-6.00pm
Enjoy a two-hour dinner cruise aboard an authentic paddle boat in the waters of Lake Mead on this re...
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
Looking to have an epic night out in Las Vegas? Join this Vegas nightclub crawl, and you’ll be treat...
Jump on the Las Vegas Monorail and connect to the glitz and glam that the city has to offer. From lu...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...
To start the tour off, travel by jeep or van 55 miles (89 km) to Valley of Fire State Park passing L...