City Train Leeuwarden makes a beautiful ride through the historic centre of Leeuwarden. You will see the famous leaning tower, the Oldehove. You will also pass the beautiful canals, flanked by many national monuments. Like ‘de Waag’ building, for example. And of course we drive over a mound. We also take you along the birth house of Mata Hari, the beautiful Chancellery and the former prison ‘de Blokhuispoort’ and much more.
CityTrain tour in Leeuwarden
Language: English , French , German , Dutch
Availability: Daily except on Friday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 45 minutes
Do this because
- See the famous leaning tower, the Oldehove
- Ride the city train through the historic city center over the many canals
- Discover the many national monuments, like the ‘de Waag’ building, the birth house of Mata Hari, the beautiful Chancellery and the former prison ‘de Blokhuispoort’
What to expect
- Individual earphones for the audioguide
- City map
- Children (4-12 years): reduced
Wilhelminaplein, 8911 BS Leeuwarden, Netherlands
Look for the bright blue train on the square.
What to remember
- Booking for groups larger than 15 is possible outside of these hours and days, also on Fridays
- The train is open, but if needed it can be closed, so you will remain dry in case of rain
- Every day except on friday at 1.30pm, 2.45pm and 4.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 28 days before the activity begins.