Lisbon best viewpoints tuk-tuk private tour
- Discover Lisbon from its most stunning viewpoints
- Visit Senhora do Monte, the highest viewpoint of Lisbon
- Enjoy stunning panoramic views of the Castelo de São Jorge from Graça
Lisbon is known as the city of seven hills, and that´s because is full of viewpoints with fantastic views.
On this private tour, you will visit the most remarkable viewpoints of this beautiful city including Portas do Sol, Graça, Senhora do Monte, Torel, São Pedro de Alcântara, and Eduardo VII Park.
Portas do Sol. From here, you will have fantastic views of the Alfama district’s eastern front and the Tagus River.
Graça. From this spending terrace, you’ll enjoy panoramic views of the Castelo de São Jorge and central Lisbon.
Senhora do Monte, located in the Graça neighborhood, it offers one of the most beautiful views of Lisbon. From this point, you’ll see the Graça Church, the estuary of the Tagus and Castelo de São Jorge among others.
Torel, a public garden on top of a hill. From here, you will have stunning views of the western part of Lisbon.
São Pedro de Alcântara. From here, you will enjoy amazing panoramic views of the Castelo de São Jorge and its walls, the Alfama neighborhood, and the city center.
Eduardo VII Park, the largest park in central Lisbon. From here, you will have beautiful views of the city center and the Tagus River.
- Private tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
R. da Madalena 56, 1100-150 Lisboa, Portogallo
Your guide will pick you up at your accommodation (centrally located hotels only). If you prefer, you can go directly to Turispot´s office
- Please confirm the desired language for the tour directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- If you prefer to be picked up from your accommodation, please confirm the pick-up place directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- This is a private tour. It is necessary to book for the whole group up to 6 participants
- Children under 7 years old are not allowed to participate
- Daily at 10.00am, 11.00am, 12.00pm, 1.00pm, 2.00pm, 3.00pm, 4.00pm and 5.00pm
This guided tour will introduce you to the Portuguese cuisine and its incredible mix of Mediterranea...
Explore the Portuguese capital and its highlights on a morning tour of Lisbon, before driving to the...
Our Yellow Bus double-decker open-top buses allow you to discover Lisbon in an easy and comfortable ...
Join us on this full day tour which full of unforgettable experiences: live history in the medieval ...
Enjoy this half-day tour to Sintra and discover the most iconic places in Europe’s most beautiful an...
We started the year and the matinés by opening ourselves to the cultural and artistic movement of Li...