Exclusive London double-decker bus and cruise with VIP Stonehenge tour
- Enjoy a professional guide on an open-topped routemaster bus
- See the famous Changing of the Guard ceremony
- Exclusive private cruise on the River Thames
- Luxury air-conditioned coach to Stonehenge with free Wi-Fi on board
- Listen to an audio guide in one of 10 languages
What better way to enjoy the highlights of London than on-board a vintage 1950s Routemaster bus with a live professional guide? Enjoy great views of the capital’s iconic sights, both old and new, including Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Trafalgar Square, St. Paul’s Cathedral, London Bridge, The Shard, Tower Bridge & the London Eye. This tour includes a photo stop at Westminster Abbey, the burial place of Britain’s monarchs and host for coronations and many royal weddings since its construction in the eleventh century. Outside Buckingham Palace –– the official Royal residence of Her Majesty the Queen –– you'll make your way to the perfect spot to watch the world famous Changing of the Guard ceremony as the Queen's soldiers, dressed in their fabulous tunics and busbies march to military music. This is followed by a private river trip past Shakespeare’s Globe, Cleopatra’s Needle, London Bridge, The Shard and Tower Bridge, allowing you to marvel at the Tower of London in comfort. Following an hour's free lunchtime in Victoria, you'll then board a luxury air-conditioned coach and head for the most famous prehistoric monument in the world. Stonehenge stands alone as a world heritage site in the vast empty tract of Salisbury plain. Come and unlock the secrets for yourself and marvel at this remarkable and mysterious feat of ancient engineering and design.
- Transportation by Open Deck Vintage bus
- Professional guide
- Changing of the Guard
- Entrance to Stonehenge
- Audio guide in 10 languages (French, German, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Hindi and Russian) subject to availability
- Private cruise on the River Thames
- Entrance to Westminster Abbey and Tower of London
- Children (3-16)
- Seniors (60+)
Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria, SW1W 9TP
- This tour is open-topped. Please be prepared for the possibility of rain
- On rare occasions the open-topped bus may be changed to a closed-topped bus
- When the guard change does not take place, you'll stop instead for photos of the Buckingham Palace
- Customers must turn up with a voucher
- All vouchers must be original copies
- April to October: Daily
- Tours depart at 8.15 am
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Step into the colourful galleries at the Postal Museum to discover exciting and unexpected stories f...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...