Grand Bike Tour of London
- Cycle casually alongside riverside pathways, cycle lanes and parks at a relaxed pace
- Enjoy stops at the city's best attractions such as the London, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey and Buckingham Palace
- Visit many other iconic locations such as Trafalgar Square and St Paul’s Cathedral
Do you want to see all of London’s ‘must-see’ sights and attractions? Would you like to hear quirky tales about London’s amazing and sometimes bizarre history? How about visiting off the beaten track places that Tour Buses can’t take you? Then this is the tour for you. The GRAND LONDON TOUR is designed to show you London in all of its glory – great monuments as well as hidden nooks and crannies – and to give a taste of a Londoner’s London.
There are so many other wonderfully eccentric characters, peculiar traditions and eyebrow-raising monuments to discover on our carefully selected route, that the GRAND LONDON TOUR really is a must-do for anyone who wishes to unravel London’s most bizarre past and present.
The tour also passes through crooked cobbled streets, hidden courtyards and alleyways, whilst exploring the grounds of England’s oldest library and most expensive Private school. You’ll wonder if JK Rowling took her inspiration for Hogwarts from here! A tour like none other, and you probably won’t need to take another during your visit to London (well maybe the Secret London tour!). Don’t delay and book with BrakeAway today!
Highlights of the tour
- London Eye
- Big Ben
- Houses of Parliament
- Westminster Abbey
- Buckingham Palace
- Changing of the Guard
- Horse Guards' Parade
- A local guide
- Bike hire, helmet, bike lights
- A rain poncho if necessary
- A 20 minute break at Covent Garden (to grab a snack, use the bathroom and watch some of the world renowned Street Performers)
- Personal Expenses
- Tips for the guide
- Children from 8-17 years old
- Students with ID
Waterloo Station, Waterloo Rd, South Bank, London SE1 8SW, UK
We meet outside the entrance to the train platforms 1 & 2 inside Waterloo train station. We will see you there in front of a store named ‘Whistle Stop’.
Waterloo train station is located above the underground station. If you arrive at Waterloo by underground, after you have gone through the ticket barriers, take the escalators up into the main train station and then follow the clearly marked train platform numbers along until you reach numbers 1 & 2, where you will meet your tour guide.
- Don't forget to bring your camera!
- The distance covered in the Grand Tour is 7.5 miles, around 12.5 kilometers.
- The difficulty level of the Grand Tour ride is EASY with no uphill climbs!
- Children under 8 years can not participate to this tour. Eligible children (8 -17 years) must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- All customers are required to be at the stated departure point by the stated departure time
- The Company reserves the right to cancel a tour in the light of circumstances beyond the Company’s control.
- Please take care of all personal property.
- The tour starts at 10.30am and finishes at 2.00pm
- Duration: 3 ½ hours including a 20 minute break.
Spend a few hours with the world’s most iconic figures at Madame Tussauds! Filled with amazingly lif...
Get your tickets to BODY WORLDS London Museum Experience. The original display of real human bodies ...
You can’t visit London without visiting Westminster! You’ll see all the best sights on this guided t...
You could spend a lifetime looking at every item in the collection of the British Museum and still n...
Open Top Double Decker Bus Tour Take your seat on a beautifully restored double-decker bus and marve...
Enjoy a personal small group tour with a maximum of 17 guests to two of the UK’s most popular attrac...
Enjoy a small group tour with a maximum of 17 guests to two of the UK’s most iconic locations – Wind...
The World Rugby Museum tells the story of rugby from around the world, following the game’s history ...
No need to wait in line to rise above the noisy streets thanks to your fast-track tickets - you'll b...
London by night is an impressive sight to behold, with the reflections along the Thames and the city...