Guided tour of Blenheim Palace and the Cotswolds with lunch
- A fully-organized day with transportation, lunch and admission to Blenheim Palace
- Guided tour of the Cotswolds with visits to Burford, Stow-on-the-Wold and Bourton-on-the-Water
- Early arrival visit to Blenheim Palace - less crowds so you can see more treasures
- Included lunch pack gives you more time to explore quaint English towns
Enjoy a day in the rural Cotswolds region of England on this guided day tour. Relaxing countryside views, a guided visit of Blenheim Palace and time in the village of Burton-on-the-Water.
You'll start your day with a panoramic tour through the Cotswolds, passing sleepy market towns surrounded by rolling hills and green fields. Afterwards, you'll go on a guided tour of Blenheim Palace. The early arrival ensures a nearly-private visit of this elegant mansion as you visit the State Rooms and admire impressive paintings as well as landscaped gardens designed by Capability Brown.
After visiting the palace, you'll be taken to Bourton-on-the-Water - the "Venice of the Cotswolds". You'll have time to stroll through the town's stone buildings and photograph the charming bridges over the River Windrush. Other towns on your tour include Bourton-on-the-Water and Stow on the Wold before returning to London.
- Admission to Blenheim Palace
- Panoramic tour of the Cotswolds with Burford, Stow-on-the-Wold and Bourton-on-the-Water
- Lunch pack of sandwich, water and fruit
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Additional food and beverages
- Children (ages 3-16)
- Students (with valid ID)
- Seniors (60+)
Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London
Bring your voucher to the departure point, inside the Colonnade Walk complex. Please arrive early; check-in closes 15 minutes before departure.
- 1 April to 30 November
- Wednesday and Sunday
- Check-in opens at 8.00am
- Departure at 8.30am
- Return at approximately 7.00pm, traffic permitting
Explore the rich history of Windsor Castle, Bath and Stonehenge on this full-day tour from London. Y...
Cruise through the English countryside to Oxford and Stratford-upon-Avon on this full-day tour from ...
It has been described as the "loveliest castle in the world". Leeds Castle was once a Royal residenc...
This tour combines three of the most famous British Highlights: Windsor town, site of one of the off...
BurfordThis full day tour begins in Burford, where the magnificent high street holds every variety o...
Get the royal treatment in London with a narrated viewing of the Changing of the Guard and a visit t...
A cosmopolitan city at the crossroads of history, London has much to offer to Travelers Both seasone...
Take advantage of priority access to the SEA LIFE London Aquarium and spend the entire day learning ...
After your courtesy pick up, you will head out to Windsor Castle where over 900 years of royal histo...
Enjoy a kid’s free afternoon with this exciting tour for kids aged 8-16 years of age. Come and join ...