London Jack the Ripper taxi tour
- The perfect tour for you if you are an amateur ripperologist
- Explore the Victorian alleyways and dark corners of Whitechapel
- Get to see the houses and streets that factor in the murder mystery
Your Jack the Ripper private taxi tour will take you through the Victorian alleyways and dark corners of Whitechapel. Using old photographs and documents we will be able to help you imagine the people, the places and the atmosphere of terror that raged in 1888.
Join us and learn more about the murder mystery that shocked the world and still has everyone asking the question 'Who Did It?'
Your taxi tour will Include:
- Viewing the houses and streets that factor in the murder mystery
- Visits to the Whitechapel murder sites
- Learn more about all the suspects at the time, from Prince to pauper and others who came under suspicion
- Know more about the everyday lives of the Canonical Five – the ladies that were ripped apart and organs neatly extracted!
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Taxi tour of Jack the Ripper places in London
- Any admission fees
- Gratuities - always at your discretion
- Price is per taxi, which can accommodate up to 5 people
- All of our taxis are wheelchair accessible. However, if a person remains in the wheelchair for the duration of the tour it may limit the number of people the taxi can accommodate comfortably. Just let us know and we will work it all out. Collapsible wheelchairs and child pushchairs can be stored in the front of the taxi cab
- departure times depend on the day - please check the calendar
The Wembley Stadium tour lets you explore the behind-the scenes of the UK’s largest sports and music...
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
As the sun goes down over London the attractions are floodlit and this view of London is one not to ...
Enjoy an intimate introduction to England's capital on a private 3-hour tour of London with a driver...
Join King Henry VIII at his royal banquet and be part of 1,000 years’ history at London’s extraordin...
The Immersive Experience combines Jeff’s Musical Version, immersive theatre, virtual reality, augmen...