Explore a maze of small streets, church courtyards and river walkways and see London in an entirely different light, as your expert guide takes you on a fascinating journey through the history of the old city of London. From the 12th Century Church of the Knights Templar to the RAF Church and the World War II blitz, you’ll soon discover that much of London’s most fascinating history is jam-packed into one square mile. As you make your way through the historic center, you'll admire local highlights like the London Bridge,Tower Bridge, St Paul’s Cathedral and the Tower of London, you’ll also find Mansion House, the Bank of England, the Royal Exchange and the Monument.
Old City Tour
Language: English , Spanish
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Do this because
- Enjoy a 2.5-hour walking tour of the old city of London
- See two of London’s most important bridges, London Bridge and Tower Bridge
- Hear about the dark days of the World War II blitz at the RAF church
- Take in the sites of the Bank of England, Mansion House and more!
What to expect
- Guided walking tour
- Children (0-13): Free
- Students with a valid ID: Reduced
No. 1-7 The Piazza, London WC2E 8HB, United Kingdom
- The Old City Tour starts in front of the Apple Store in Covent Garden. Just look for the team with the red SANDEMANs NEW Europe umbrella!
What to remember
- Due to COVID-19 guests are encouraged to bring their own masks and will be required to provide personal details (name, phone number etcetera) for contact tracing purposes. Guides and staff may also give additional, region-specific guidelines during their welcome speeches.
Every day at 3:30pm
SANDEMANs New London
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 hour before the activity begins.