Private tour of Leeds Castle with Canterbury, Dover and Greenwich
- Exclusive private viewing of Leeds Castle before it opens
- Enjoy a special walking tour of Greenwich
- Travel in comfort with transportation by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Visit the historic Canterbury Cathedral
- Take a Thames River Cruise from Greenwich to Embankment Pier
It has been described as the "loveliest castle in the world". Leeds Castle was once a Royal residence for six of England's medieval queens, a palace of Henry VIII, and a retreat for the rich and powerful. The setting is simply idyllic. Your day begins with a private viewing prior to the castle opening to the public, exploring the chapel, galleries, courtyards and banqueting hall before taking time to enjoy the setting and wildlife, which includes wildfowl and black swans. Ever heard of the famous white cliffs of Dover? This is your chance to see them. On a clear day you can even see France. Dover itself is an historic port with a magnificent 12th-century castle. The ancient city of Canterbury has been the centre of Christian worship for almost 1,700 years. Its greatest treasure is the cathedral, infamous as the setting for the brutal murder of Thomas Beckett in 1170. When Henry II snapped: "Who will rid me of this turbulent priest?", four of his knights rode to the Cathedral and cut off Beckett's head. Canterbury became the centre of one of the most important medieval pilgrimages in Europe, immortalised by Geoffrey Chaucer in The Canterbury Tales. This ticket includes entrance to the Cathedral and also allows some free time to explore the atmospheric old town. Back in Greenwich, you'll have time to take a look at the Cutty Sark, the fastest sailing ship of its time, gently cruising back to the centre of London as evening nears. Passing historic sights such as the Tower of London, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, our tour ends at Embankment pier.
- Private viewing of Leeds Castle-before opens to the public
- Professional Guide
- Transportation by Luxury Air-Conditioned Coach
- Entry to Canterbury CathedralThames River Cruise from Greenwich to Embankment Pier
- Walking Tour of Greenwich
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Hotel drop-offs
- Children (3-16)
- Seniors (60+)
Victoria Coach Station (Gate 19 - 20), 164 Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria, SW1W 9TP
- Tours depart Victoria coach station at 8.15am
- Tours finish at Embankment Pier at 7.00pm
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used
Windsor Castle, the largest and oldest occupied castle in the world, is the home of Her Majesty Quee...
Join your favorite DreamWorks characters on a fantastic new journey on Shrek’s Adventure in London! ...
The Wembley Stadium tour lets you explore the behind-the scenes of the UK’s largest sports and music...
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
London's top landmarks as well as a gourmet four-course dinner? Sail past the Houses of Parliament, ...
Escape the crowded tubes and explore London from on board the Thames Clippers. The fastest fleet of ...