Royal London bike tour
- Hear interesting stories from well-informed guides
- Enjoy lunch or a pint of beer in a traditional English pub
- Cycle at a relaxed pace and enjoy the scenery
- Visit the Princess Diana Memorial Fountain
- Discover London's royal attractions
- Enjoy comfortable bikes for all ages
Whether a London rookie or an experienced traveller, you will appreciate this Royal London Bike tour, which is nothing short of a complete overview of London with the most of not-to-miss sights covered. Let yourself be guided through the heart of the city, learn and talk about its Kings and Queens, parks and parliament, battles and heroes. And talking of the guidance, get ready to hear lots of fascinating and often seemingly absurd London stories from your experienced guide, who will do his best to provide a superb personal experience while you are riding a comfortable bike through the fascinating London! You'll also have a break in Trafalgar Square where you can snack and enjoy a pint in a traditional English pub (not included). Sights include: The Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, The Royal Parks, Big Ben, Kensington Palace, Trafalgar Square, St. James Park, Hyde Park Corner, Churchill War Rooms, Kensington Gardens and the Princess Diana Memorial Fountain.
Peaceful as they may seem, The Houses of Parliament, situated along the banks of the Thames River, are the very place, where the decisions affecting one quarter of the world's population were taken. Absolute London must-see, which is covered over the course of your tour. Buckingham Palace, which is also on the itinerary, has been the official London residence of the Royal Family since Queen Victoria. This 661 room palace remained the dwelling of the monarchy throughout World War II, even after being hit seven times by German air strikes. Trafalgar Square, home to the National Gallery and Nelson's Column, as well as one of the most central points in London, is chosen for a short break where you can have some rest and ask your guide for additional information. There hardly exists a man in the world not familiar with the name of Big Ben, which actually refers to the 13 tonne hour-bell within the clock tower. One more iconic symbol of London and another must-do on your bike tour!
Home to the crypts of some of the British most famous citizens, Westminster Abbey is also the church where all British monarchs have been crowned since 1066. The building of the Abbey is itself a sight to behold and an architectural masterpiece.
For a breath of fresh air there is no better place than the Royal Parks, which include Kensington Gardens, Hyde Park, Green Park, and St. James's Park. Here you will be able to have a refuge from the bustle of the big city!
- Royal London bike tour with an expert guide
- Helmet (provided but optional)
- Break by Trafalgar Square
- Lunch/drinks/snacks costs
- Infants (0-3): free
- Children (4-18): reduced
- Students with ID: reduced
Exit of the Queensway Tube station (Central Line)
Your guide will be outside the exit with a sign which reads Fat Tire Tours and has the company logo on it
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure
- Tour operates rain or shine - there are rain ponchos for sale in the office
- All participants over 12 years of age must be able to ride a bike
- All participants under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Tandems reserved for guests less than 70lbs/32kg
- Trailers have a 2 child capacity with a combined maximum weight of 88lbs/40kg
- Babyseats have a maximum weight limit of 48lbs/22kg
- Please dress appropriately for the weather
- If you purchased a ticket at the reduced price, please make sure you have the correct documents to prove your age, for example an ID or student ID
- Please check calendar for updated tour schedule
premier league: Arsenal - Wolverhampton 02-11-2019 45 Hornsey Rd, London N7 7DD, UK Delivery Arsenal...
premier league: Arsenal - Newcastle United 08-02-2020 45 Hornsey Rd, London N7 7DD, UK Delivery Arse...
premier league: Tottenham Hotspur - Chelsea 21-12-2019 Wembley HA9 0WS, UK Delivery All tickets for ...
premier league: Tottenham Hotspur - Wolverhampton 29-02-2020 Wembley HA9 0WS, UK Delivery All ticket...
premier league: West Ham United - Chelsea 04-04-2020 2 Beach Rd, Eccles-on-Sea, Norwich NR12 0SL, UK...
premier league: West Ham United - Brighton & Hove Albion 01-02-2020 2 Beach Rd, Eccles-on-Sea, Norwi...