Found on the banks of the River Thames, the Sea Life Aquarium is an animal lover's paradise. Spend a whole day exploring the aquarium's different zones and learning all about the thousands of sea animals housed there in over two million liters of water. With twelve different species of sharks, clownfish and friendly Gentoo Penguins, you're sure to spend a fun-filled day under the sea with all of this marine wildlife.
Sea Life London Aquarium tickets
based on 14 reviews
Mobile voucher accepted
Validity: 24 hours
Do this because
- Get up close and personal with thousands of marine animals
- Learn all about the aquarium's underwater creatures
- Explore the different Sea Life zones and prepare to be captivated
What to expect
- Entrance to the London SEA LIFE Aquarium
What's not included
- Behind the Scenes Tour
- Infants (0-2 years old): Free
- Children (3-15 years old): Reduced
SEA LIFE London Aquarium, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB
SEA LIFE London Aquarium is located on the South bank of the river Thames, within the County Hall building.
What to remember
- Please note that attractions may close areas/exhibits at their discretion on the date of your visit
- Children under the age of 14 will need to be accompanied by an adult over 18 years old. You may be asked to produce ID upon arrival to prove your age so please ensure you have this handy to avoid disappointment
- The use of tripods and flash photography is forbidden however, visitors are allowed to take photos
- While the Sea Life Aquarium does not have any cloakroom facilities to store your belongings, the London Waterloo Station has a left luggage facility where you can store belongings for a small fee. Please enquire at the station for further information
- There are no dining facilities inside the Aquarium. Eating and drinking within the aquarium is not permitted. Your entry tickets are valid all day, so you can exit to eat and then re-enter at your convenience. Please ensure that your hand is stamped before exiting so that you can gain re-entry
- Please check the calendar to verify updated availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
What people say about this experience
based on 14 reviews