Small Group Tour to City of Bath and Entry to Stonehenge with 2 Course Lunch
- Enjoy a personable group tour with a maximum of 17 guests to Bath and Stonehenge
- Take advantage of more one on one time with your guide
- Explore the Georgian architecture in the beautiful City of Bath
- Visit the world-famous 5,000-year-old monument of Stonehenge
- Indulge in a 2-course lunch and enjoy return transportation on a luxury coach
You'll get a personable experience with a small group tour to 2 of the UK’s top destinations. With a maximum of 17 guests per tour you'll have more time with your guide. You'll explore the Neolithic Stonehenge site and have free time to explore the beautiful city of Bath, as well as indulging in a 2-course lunch.
The true meaning of this ancient, awe-inspiring creation has been lost in the mists of time. Was Stonehenge a temple for sun worship, a healing centre, a burial site or perhaps a huge calendar? How did our ancestors manage to carry the mighty stones from so far away and then, using only the most primitive of tools, build this amazing structure? Surrounded by mystery, Stonehenge never fails to impress.
After your morning adventures, you’ll get to settle your appetite with a delicious 2-course lunch at one of the glorious quintessentially British restaurants.
Standing proudly on the slopes of the River Avon, beautiful Bath was the first city in England to be designated a UNESCO World Heritage site. The gorgeous 15th century Bath Abbey, the stunning Georgian architecture, the romantic Pulteney Bridge, modeled on Florence's Ponte Vecchio, are all sights to linger on in the memory of your day. What's Included in the tour Entry to Stonehenge Leisure time in the City of Bath Expert Guide 2-course lunch Return transportation What's Excluded in the tour Entry to the Roman Baths Gratuities
- Entry to Stonehenge
- Leisure time in the City of Bath
- Expert Guide
- 2-course lunch
- Return transportation
- Entry to the Roman Baths
- Optional gratuities
- Children (3-16 years)
- Students (with valid ID)
- Seniors (over 60)
Departs from Golden Tours visitor centre
4 Fountain Square, 121-151 Buckingham Palace Rd, London SW1W 9SH
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- Cancellation Policy: No charge if canceled 24 hours or more prior to tour departure, otherwise full charge will be levied
- During Peak Periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used
- Golden Tours reserves the right to amend the itinerary during the year
- Check-in: 7:45 am
- Departure: 8:00 am
- Return (approximately): 7:00 pm
The Wembley Stadium tour lets you explore the behind-the scenes of the UK’s largest sports and music...
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Enjoy an intimate introduction to England's capital on a private 3-hour tour of London with a driver...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...
The Immersive Experience combines Jeff’s Musical Version, immersive theatre, virtual reality, augmen...
Whether you just like The Beatles music or are an absolute super fan, this tour is for you. Join you...