Small Group Tour to Oxford, Stratford & Cotswolds with Entries and 2-Course Lunch
- Enjoy an extra special experience with this small group tour
- Embark on a fascinating walking tour of Oxford with a tour of the Bodleian Library
- Explore Shakespeare’s Birthplace and soak in the sights of the Cotswolds
- Return transportation included
- Indulge in a scrumptious 2-course lunch
Enjoy a small group tour with a maximum of 17 guests to three of the UK’s most iconic locations – Oxford, Stratford-upon-Avon and the Cotswolds. Have the chance to ask your knowledgeable guide as many questions as you like about these locations as you enjoy this fact-packed day tour.
Walking tour of Oxford
You'll follow in the footsteps of Oxford’s famous students, from C.S. Lewis to Bill Clinton, as you stroll the captivating college courtyards and cobbled lanes of this historic university town. Take in the famous ‘city of dreaming spires’ and see the Bodleian Library – one of the oldest libraries in Europe – on your visit. You’ll be captivated by the unspoilt narrow alleys and ancient squares of this naturally beautiful town.
The home town of legendary playwright William Shakespeare is the first stop on this day trip. Filled with history, pay a visit to the place the famous Bard was born - a quaint, unassuming half-timbered house. Learn amazing stories and quirks of Elizabethan living from your expert guide.
You'll be driven through the Cotswolds, a charming blend of breathtaking natural beauty, bustling market towns and sleepy villages.
What's Included in the tour Walking tour of Oxford Tour of Bodleian Library Entry to Shakespeare’s Birthplace Return transportation Professional guide 2-course lunch Entry to Christ Church College What's Excluded in the tour Gratuities (optional) Please Note: You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour *During busy periods, alternative transportation without Wi-Fi may be used Golden Tours reserves the right to amend the itinerary during the year
- Walking tour of Oxford
- Tour of Bodleian Library
- Entry to Shakespeare’s Birthplace
- Return transportation
- Professional guide
- 2-course lunch
- Entry to Christ Church College
- Optional gratutities
- Children (3-16 years)
- Students (with valid ID)
- Seniors (over 60)
Departs from Golden Tours visitor centre
4 Fountain Square, 121-151 Buckingham Palace Rd, London SW1W 9SH
- Please Note: You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour
- Cancellation Policy: No charge if canceled 24 hours or more prior to tour departure, otherwise full charge will be levied
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used
- Golden Tours reserves the right to amend the itinerary during the year
- Check-in: 7:45 am
- Departure: 8:00 am
- Return (approximately): 6:00 pm
Hampton Court Palace, found in the London borough of Richmond upon Thames, is one of the palaces bui...
Windsor Castle, the largest and oldest occupied castle in the world, is the home of Her Majesty Quee...
Join your favorite DreamWorks characters on a fantastic new journey on Shrek’s Adventure in London! ...
The Wembley Stadium tour lets you explore the behind-the scenes of the UK’s largest sports and music...
London's top landmarks as well as a gourmet four-course dinner? Sail past the Houses of Parliament, ...
Windsor Castle Over 900 years of royal history are waiting for you in Windsor Castle, which is perch...