Stonehenge, Bath and Windsor Castle guided tour with tickets
- Enjoy entry to the incredible Windsor Castle and world-famous Stonehenge
- See Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House and The State Apartments
- Explore the Roman Baths and Pump Rooms with spa water tasting
- Take a free walking tour with a lunch pack
- Travel in a luxury air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi
Explore the rich history of Windsor Castle, Bath and Stonehenge on this full-day tour from London. Your trip includes entrances and a lunch pack to help you spend more time sightseeing. You'll see:
- Windsor Castle State Apartments with priceless artworks by Rembrandt and Leonardo da Vinci
- Queen Mary’s dolls’ house - detailed miniature with working lights and water
- St George’s Chapel, final resting place of former monarchs
- Grand Pump Room with spa water-tasting
Your experience also includes a complimentary walking tour. Stretch your legs and explore a bit more with one of these options:
- The Beatles London tour - see where the Fab Four worked and played
- The Royal tour - follow in the footsteps of the Royal Family and visit their favorite spots
This Tour also operates in Chinese on Tuesdays and Fridays, in Japanese on Mondays and Saturdays, in Spanish on Sundays and in Korean on Wednesdays.
- Admissions to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Roman Baths
- Transportation by Luxury Air-Conditioned Coach
- Professional guide
- Free walking tour
- Lunch pack:
- Bottle of water
- One piece of fruit
- Optional gratuities
- Hotel drop-off
- Additional food and beverages
- Children (ages 3-16)
- Students (with valid ID)
- Seniors (60+)
4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
Bring your voucher, either mobile or printed, to the Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria. This tour will finish at approximately 8.00 pm at the meeting point. Details for the walking tour meeting points are available when you redeem your voucher.
- When you redeem your bus tour voucher, you can pick up a voucher for your free walking tour. You'll have 48 hours to go on the tour of your choice
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace. Due to heightened security, visitors will not be allowed to take any form of liquid into the castle
- Planned closures and disruptions may be subject to change. When Windsor Castle is completely closed, you'll visit Hampton Court instead
- When the State Apartments are closed the Precincts, Queen Mary’s dolls’ house and the Drawings Gallery will remain open
- Bookings made after midnight for the same day will not receive a free lunch pack.
- Windsor Castle closed: 25 - 26 December
- On the summer solstice (20-21 June) you will visit Avebury instead of Stonehenge
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used
- English: daily
- Chinese: Tuesdays and Fridays
- Japanese: Mondays and Saturdays
- Spanish: Sundays
- Korean: Wednesdays
- Main tour
- Check-in at 8.00 am for 8.30 am departure
- This tour will finish at approximately 8.00 pm at the meeting point
- Beatles tour
- Daily 1.00pm
- Royal tour
- Daily 10.00am
Windsor Castle is open daily throughout the year, with a few exceptions when the Castle is used for official functions. On these days your tour will visit Hampton Court Palace instead.
- 9th, 10th and 22nd April
- 15th June
- 25th and 26th December
In this customizable full-day excursion from London, you have the freedom to explore each destinatio...
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
Visit the best parts of London from the comfort of your seat. This guided bus tour will take you pas...
Located within Kensington Gardens, Kensington Palace is the official residence of the Duke and Duche...
Enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime experience when you join our unique fully-guided tour at Warner Bros. ...
Visit some of the most stunning spots in the UK on this brilliant day trip from London. You'll be ta...
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter provides an amazing new opportunity to ...
You'll go on a journey through the dark, dirty and murderous streets of London’s Dickensian past. En...
See British tradition come to life on this fully-guided Changing of the Guard walking tour that ensu...