Stonehenge morning and afternoon tours with fish and chips option
- Admission to Stonehenge
- Audio guide in multiple languages at the site
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi on board
- Scenic drive through Salisbury Plain
- Option to include a classic fish and chips
The most famous prehistoric monument in the world, and now a world heritage site, Stonehenge stands alone in the vast empty tract of Salisbury Plain. Originating nearly 5,000 years ago, it has been home to pagan religion and spiritual worship, not to mention public debate ever since. What was this vast collection of stones intended for? Was it observatory of the moon, a temple to the sun, or an elaborate cemetery? Who were the people who carried and carved these 40-ton rocks? Come and unlock the secrets for yourself and marvel at this remarkable and mysterious feat of ancient engineering and design. Entrance to the site with audio guide is included with your tour and also entrance to the new visitor exhibition centre. Travel in comfort and style to this most special of monuments and why not add a classic British fish and chips while you're at it? If you choose this option, you will be dropped off at a pub in central London to enjoy a fish and chips meal.
- Admission to Stonehenge
- Audio guide in multiple languages (French, Italian, Spanish, German, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, Dutch and Polish) at the site
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Fish and chips mean (if selected at check-out)
- Hotel drop-off
- Children (3-16)
- Seniors (60+)
Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria, SW1W 9TP
Morning tours leave from gate 20 at Victoria Coach Station.
Afternoon tours leave from gate 0 at Victoria Coach Station.
- This tour is unescorted
- With the fish and chips option, your tour you will conclude in central London where you will be dropped off at a chosen pub, complete with coffee or tea
- Customers must turn up with a voucher
- All vouchers must be original copies
- Run daily from 1st April till 31st October
- Depart at 8.15am
- Return to/near to Victoria Station at 2.30pm
- Run daily throughout the year except on Tuesdays and Thursdays in January and February (also closed 24 and 25 December)
- Between the 1st April and 15th October depart at 1.45pm and return at 7.30pm
- Between 16th October and 31st March depart at 10.45am and return at 6.00pm
- Tours on the following summer dates depart at the earlier time of 10.45am: Friday 19 April 2019, Friday 3 May 2019, Friday 24 May 2019, Friday 23 August 2019
Stonehenge The most famous prehistoric monument in the world, and now a UNESCO World Heritage Site, ...
The View from The Shard, the tallest building in Western Europe takes you on a multi-sensory journey...
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter provides an amazing new opportunity to ...
Step into the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world - Windsor Castle. Complimentary audio ...
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
You'll have the chance to go behind the scenes and see many things the camera never showed. From bre...
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London provides an amazing new opportunity to explore the magic of the Harr...
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
Enjoy a small group tour with a maximum of 17 guests to three of the UK’s most iconic locations – Ox...
Enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime experience when you join our unique fully-guided tour at Warner Bros. ...