Stonehenge, Oxford and Windsor Castle excursion
- Roundtrip transportation from London
- Customizable - purchase the entrance tickets that you want
- Wander through Oxford, the "city of dreaming spires"
Travel to Windsor Castle, Oxford and Stonehenge with this full-day excursion from London. Entrances and lunch are not included, giving you the freedom to organize your day the way you want. Pre-purchase tickets before departure or just explore areas at your leisure. Sights include:
- 17th-century monuments line the cobbled streets of Windsor
- Mysterious Stonehenge stands on Salisbury Plain
- Cobbled lanes of Oxford, a historic university town
- Day trip to Windsor, Oxford and Stonehenge
- Professional guide
- Admission to the attractions
- Additional food and beverages
- Children (ages 3-16)
- Students (with valid ID)
- Seniors (60+)
4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
Bring your voucher, either mobile or printed, to the Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria. This tour will finish at approximately 7.30pm at the meeting point. Details for the walking tour meeting points are available when you redeem your voucher.
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace. Planned closures and disruptions may be subject to change. On occasions when Windsor Castle is completely closed, you'll visit Hampton Court instead
- When the State Apartments are closed, the Precincts, Queen Mary’s dolls’ house and the Drawings Gallery will continue to be open
- On the summer solstice (20-21 June) you will visit Avebury instead of Stonehenge
- April-September: daily
- October-March: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Departure 8.30am
- Please arrive for check-in no later than 8.00am
- This tour will finish at approximately 7.30pm at the meeting point
As the sun goes down over London the attractions are floodlit and this view of London is one not to ...
Over the last 10 years, street food markets have ‘popped up’ all around the city. It won’t matter wh...
Tea with the Queen is not something we can arrange when you visit London. But don’t be disappointed,...
Enjoy an intimate introduction to England's capital on a private 3-hour tour of London with a driver...
Start your tour with a pickup at your London hotel. Then, take a seat in your vehicle and relax on t...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...