Tickets to Les Miserables the Musical in London
- Get caught up in the exciting story set in the middle of the French revolution
- See one of the most successful musicals of all time
Book your tickets to the world's longest running musical with Musement. Cameron Mackintosh's legendary production of Boublil and Schonberg's Les Miserables at the Queens Theatre is celebrating its 30th Anniversary and is stronger than ever. Les Miserables is the story of the power struggle between Jean Valjean and the Police Inspector Javert over a period of 20 years. Jean Valjean is released on parole after 19 years on the chain gang and finds that the yellow ticket-of-leave he must, by law, display condemns him to be an outcast, forcing him to seek refuge with the Bishop of Digne. Caught stealing silver, Valjean is spared from further imprisonment by the Bishop, who lies for him and sends him on his way. Javert is determined to catch the man who has violated his parole, so as Valjean finds new success under a new name he continually comes close to the hands of Javert, whilst another revolution constantly looms over the city of Paris…..
Filled full of great songs, the Les Miserables music includes At the End of the Day, I Dreamed a Dream, One Day More, On My Own, Empty Chairs at Empty Tables and Bring Him Home.
- Tickets to Les Miserables
Queen's Theatre, 51 Shaftesbury Avenue London, W1D 6BA
- Recommended for children aged 7 or over; children under 5 will not be admitted. Parental guidance advised
- Once purchased, you can pick up your tickets from the theatre ticket office on the day of the performance. Photo ID required
- Bring your mobile voucher to the ticket office as well as a photo ID of the lead booker
- It is recommended to arrive at least 45 minutes before the play's starting time
- No babies in arms are allowed during the performance
- Security: For your comfort and security, you may be subject to additional checks on your visit to London theatres
- Unfortunately, the theatre is unable to accept large items of luggage in its cloakrooms at this time. If you are travelling with such items, storage solutions are available throughout London.
- Performances run Monday to Saturday at 7.30pm
- Wednesdays & Saturdays also have a matinee at 2.30pm
- Schedule subject to change
Join your favorite DreamWorks characters on a fantastic new journey on Shrek’s Adventure in London! ...
The Wembley Stadium tour lets you explore the behind-the scenes of the UK’s largest sports and music...
Windsor Castle Over 900 years of royal history are waiting for you in Windsor Castle, which is perch...
Stonehenge The most famous prehistoric monument in the world, and now a UNESCO World Heritage Site, ...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Are you as passionate about Yeats as he was about the Golden Dawn? Do you have fond memories of read...