Tour of Stonehenge, Bath and Windsor Castle with transport included
- Roundtrip transportation from London with a professional guide
- Customizable - purchase the entrance tickets that you want
- Visit Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, the Roman Baths and Bath Abbey
- Explore Bath, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Travel in a luxury air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi
Travel to Windsor Castle, Bath and Stonehenge with this full-day excursion from London. Entrances and lunch are not included, giving you the freedom to organize your day the way you want. Pre-purchase tickets before departure or just explore areas at your leisure. Sights include:
- 17th-century monuments lining the cobbled streets of Windsor
- Mysterious Stonehenge on Salisbury Plain
- Bath's stunning Georgian architecture
- Day trip to Windsor, Stonehenge and Bath
- Professional guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Admission to the attractions
- Food and beverages
- Children (ages 3-16)
- Students (with valid ID)
- Seniors (60+)
4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
Bring your voucher, either mobile or printed, to the Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria
- Entrance fees are not included, but can be purchased on the day.
- On the summer solstice (20-21 June) you will visit Avebury instead of Stonehenge
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace. Planned closures and disruptions may be subject to change. When Windsor Castle is completely closed, you'll visit Hampton Court instead
- When the State Apartments are closed the Precincts, Queen Mary’s dolls’ house and the Drawings Gallery will continue to be open
- Windsor Castle closed: 25 - 26 December 2017
- During peak periods, additional vehicles Without Wi-Fi may be used
- Daily departure at 8.30am
- Please arrive for check-in no later than 8am
- This tour will finish at approximately 8pm at the meeting point
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Step into the colourful galleries at the Postal Museum to discover exciting and unexpected stories f...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...