Wembley Stadium tour
- Relive Wembley Stadium’s greatest moments in sport and culture
- Get a guided all-access tour of the stadium
- Visit the Players Tunnel, Press Room, the Trophy Winner’s Steps, the England Dressing Room, and Royal Box
- Marvel at the historical treasures, including the 1966 World Cup crossbar and tablets commemorating London’s 1948 Olympic Games
- Enjoy a breathtaking view of the empty stadium and be prepared to be astounded by its sheer size
The Wembley Stadium tour lets you explore the behind-the scenes of the UK’s largest sports and music venue. Taking you deep in to the heart of the stadium , this award-winning tour includes the Dressing Rooms, the Press Conference Room, Players’ Tunnel, Pitchside and the iconic Royal Box.
From England’s glorious 1966 World Cup victory, UEFA Champions League triumphs or sell-out concerts and sporting spectacles, the Wembley Stadium tour gives you the chance to relive your greatest moments, and create some new ones of your own in the most famous Stadium in the world.
Your tour will begin as soon as you arrive giving you the opportunity to view these areas at your leisure after which a tour host will be on hand to escort you around the rest of the Stadium.
As Wembley Stadium prepares for the Euro 2020 Championship finals, please be aware of essential stadium upgrade works including a full pitch renovation taking place from 20th November ’19 to 29th February ’20. This may mean the tour route is altered without notice and may also mean you don’t get to see the pitch in all its glory.
- Guided tour of Wembley Stadium
- Paper translations for 8 languages
- Audio guides in English, French, German, Spanish and Chinese
- Children (ages 5-15)
Wembley Stadium, Wembley, Greater London HA9 0WS
The Wembley Stadium Tour Entrance is located by the Bobby Moore Statue, at the top of Olympic Way, on Level 1. The entrance can be reached via a short flight of stairs or a lift from ground level.
There is a ‘Pay on Foot’ parking system in place and current parking charges are GBP 3 for up to 2 hours and GBP 5.50 for up to 4 hours.
As Wembley Stadium prepares for the Euro 2020 Championship finals, please be aware of essential stadium upgrade works including a full pitch renovation taking place from 20th November ’19 – 29th February ’20. This may mean the tour route is altered without notice and may also mean you don’t get to see the pitch in all its glory.
- All tours are subject to alteration and cancellation at short notice
- Audio guides are available in English, French, German, Spanish and Chinese
- Tours are in English, however paper translations are offered at no additional cost in French, German, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Italian, Russian and Spanish
- The FA Cup is a replica representation
- The tour and route are subject to availability and change. Wembley Stadium reserves the right to change the tour and route at its discretion to accommodate the requirements of Event Owners, Founding Partners, Official Suppliers
- Tours run daily
- Arrive at the main gate between 10.00 am and 3.00 pm
- You are free to explore at your leisure for the first 25-30 minutes
- A tour host will then be on hand to guide you through the rest of the Stadium
- Tours do not run 24-26 December, 1 January and around major events
Take a walk through Stamford Bridge, the famous home of Chelsea Football Club, while visiting the Ch...
Windsor Castle, the largest and oldest occupied castle in the world, is the home of Her Majesty Quee...
The Tower Bridge Experience offers you the opportunity to explore Tower Bridge as a living monument ...
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
You'll have the chance to go behind the scenes and see many things the camera never showed. From bre...
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter provides an amazing new opportunity to ...
Located within Kensington Gardens, Kensington Palace is the official residence of the Duke and Duche...
Cruise through the English countryside to Oxford and Stratford-upon-Avon on this full-day tour from ...
Discover the most diverse living plant collection in the world with a visit to Kew Gardens. Whether ...