Windsor Castle and city of Bath tour with free lunch pack
- See two of the UK's most iconic landmarks with this stress-free coach tour
- Discover Windsor Castle and its lavish Royal Collection of artwork
- Take a romantic stroll around Bath and admire the city's striking architecture
Discover two of the UK's most popular and iconic landmarks, Windsor Castle and the beautiful city of Bath, with this coach tour. This tour takes all of the stress out of day trips by providing transport, guides and even a free lunch pack, what's not to love?
You'll kick your day off at Windsor Castle where you'll explore the Queen's favourite residence, admiring the lavish State Apartments and stunning St George's Chapel which has seen many royal weddings. Afterwards, you'll go to Bath which became a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1987 thanks to its historical significance and classic Georgian architecture. There, you'll be able to stroll through its quaint streets, taking in the beauty and history of the city before heading back to London.
- Entry to Windsor Castle
- Walking tour of Bath
- Free lunch pack
- Guided tour
- Children (3-16 yeard old): Reduced
- Students (with a valid student card): Reduced
- Seniors: Reduced
- Families (2 adults and 2 children): Reduced
Fountain Square, Buckingham Palace Rd, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH, UK
The tour will leave from the Golden Tours Visitors Centre. Please have your e-ticket ready to present at the start of the tour.
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace and planned closures or disruptions may be subject to change
- Please note that Queen Mary's Dolls' House at Windsor Castle is currently closed until further notice
- When the State Apartments are closed, the Precincts and the Drawings Gallery will still be open
- Please present your e-ticket at the start of the tour
- This tour runs on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
- Check-in begins at 7.30am
- The tour departs at 8.00am
- The estimated return time is 6.30pm to Kensington and Victoria areas (subject to traffic conditions)
After your courtesy pick up, you will head out to Windsor Castle where over 900 years of royal histo...
You'll have the chance to go behind the scenes and see many things the camera never showed. From bre...
You'll walk in the footsteps of your favorite wizards and witches around the muggle world of London....
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter provides an amazing new opportunity to ...
Enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime experience when you join our unique fully-guided tour at Warner Bros. ...
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
Visiting Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is something truly special, an experience to remember for b...
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London provides an amazing new opportunity to explore the magic of the Harr...
Experience the sights of historic London on a full-day tour in the privacy and comfort of a chauffeu...
Stonehenge The most famous prehistoric monument in the world, and now a UNESCO World Heritage Site, ...