Windsor Castle tickets
- Tickets valid for the whole day - visit at any time
- St George’s Chapel - resting place of British monarchs
- Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House - a highly-detailed minature
- Changing of the Guard in the morning
Step into the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world - Windsor Castle. Complimentary audio guides give you the freedom to see your favorite parts of this royal home. Sights include:
- Changing of the Guard, Monday to Saturday at 11.00am (weather permitting)
- St. George's Chapel
- Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House
- State Apartments
- Art by Rembrandt, Rubens and more
- 13 acres of royal charm
- Admission to Windsor Castle
- Audio guide
- Transportation to Windsor Castle
- Children (ages 4 and under): Free of charge
- Children (ages 5-16), students and seniors (60+): Reduced
Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1NJ
Both mobile and printed vouchers are accepted at Windsor Castle, whose nearest railway stations are Windsor and Eton Central or Windsor and Eton Riverside.
- Complimentary audioguides are available in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian and Brazilian Portuguese
- Due to heightened security, visitors will not be allowed to take any form of liquid into Windsor Castle
- As a working royal palace, the Castle is used frequently by The Queen for state ceremonies and official entertaining. Closures may occasionally occur at short notice
- When the State Apartments are closed the Precincts, Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House and the Drawings Gallery will remain open
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Windsor Castle is open daily throughout the year, with a few exceptions when the Castle is used for official functions
- 3rd July 2019: Last admission 3:00 pm, closes 4:00 pm
- 7th September 2019: Last admission 3:00, closes 4:00 pm
- 2nd October 2019: Last admission 3:00 pm, closes 4:00 pm
- 3rd October 2019: Last admission 3:00 pm, closes 4:00 pm
- 25th to 26th December 2019: closed
After your courtesy pick up, you will head out to Windsor Castle where over 900 years of royal histo...
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
Your timed admission ticket to Stonehenge gives you access to one of the world's most fascinating pr...
Feel the towering might of Westminster Abbey's Gothic walls and bathe in the light of its stained gl...
No need to wait in line to rise above the noisy streets thanks to your fast-track tickets - you'll b...
The View from The Shard, the tallest building in Western Europe takes you on a multi-sensory journey...
Located within Kensington Gardens, Kensington Palace is the official residence of the Duke and Duche...
You'll walk in the footsteps of your favorite wizards and witches around the muggle world of London....
This multi-award winning musical continues to captivate audiences at Her Majesty's Theatre in London...