48-hour Los Angeles hop-on hop-off city tour
- Enjoy Los Angeles for two days with unlimited stops and an audio guide
- Choose to hop on and off at your leisure or spend the day relaxing Santa Monica and Venice beach
- Shop till you drop or try many various restaurants along the Sunset Strip or Chinatown
The 48-hour hop-on hop-off Los Angeles tour showcases the very best the city has to offer. You’ll see everything from historic LA to the bumping downtown, the stunning coastal landscapes to the legendary beaches of Santa Monica. Enjoy the freedom and flexibility to hop on and off at your own pace for a full 48 hours and take your time at the hottest spots of the city.
After purchasing your pass, you can board the bus at any of the 70 stops offered and take the loops until you reach a part of the city you would like to see in more detail. You can re-board at any of the stops along the tour.
While you're on board, you'll learn about the magnificent city of Los Angeles through an audio guide in nine languages including: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, German, French and Italian.
Each of the routes deliver over two hours of sightseeing enjoyment. They include:
Red Route (2hrs): Hollywood and Beverly Hills
- Stops include: Hollywood Blvd, Chinese Theatre, Sunset Strip, Rodeo Drive, West Hollywood, LACMA, La Brea Tar Pits, Farmers Market and Melrose Ave.
Yellow Route (2hrs): Beverly Hills and Santa Monica
- Stops include: St. Promenade, Santa Monica Pier, Westwood, UCLA, Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive, Century City and Westside Pavilion
Purple Route (2.15hrs): Downtown LA
- Stops include: Olivera St., Little Tokyo, Chinatown, Jewelry District, Bradbury Building, Fashion District, LA Live, Staples Center, Walt Disney Concert Hall and Cathedral of Our Lady
Blue Connector (1hr): Universal and Hollywood Bowl
- Stops include: Connecting Chinese Theatre, Universal Studios Hollywood, Hilton Universal, Sheraton Universal and Hollywood Bowl Amphitheatre
Orange Connector: LAX Hotels, Venice, Santa Monica and Airport Connector
- Connecting LAX area hotels with Yellow route at Stop #57 (Santa Monica Pier) - connecting LAX Hotels on Century Blvd., Custom Hotel, Loyola Marymount University, OTIS College of Art & Design, Waterside Marina Del Rey, Fisherman’s Village and Venice Beach
Grey Line (LAX Hotel Shuttle):
- If you are staying in LAX area hotels, you can take this line at 7.30am and 8.30am directly to Hollywood. There will be two evening departures at 6.30pm and 7.00pm from Stop 1: The Dolby Theatre in Hollywood to hotels near LAX. There are no stops in between and no commentary on board. Please note this shuttle does not go to LAX.
- 48 hours of unlimited sightseeing around Los Angeles
- Audio guide
- Admission to theatre's, museums, parks studios, etc.
- Food and drinks
- Children 3-11
6925 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA
Your tour begins at the Chinese Theater, located at 6925 Hollywood Boulevard. Your voucher can be redeemed at any of the bus stops en route.
- Audio guide in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese (mandarin), Japanese, Korean, German, French & Italian
- Tours are fully narrated with the exception of the BLUE and ORANGE connectors or Grey Line
- Unlimited stops and sightseeing for 48 hours
- Orange Connector
- First departure from stop #92 directly to Santa Monica 8:00am/returning from stop #57 5:15pm.
- Second departure from stop #92 directly to Santa Monica 8:30am/ Last returning from stop#57 5:45pm.
- Yellow Route
- First departure from stop #57 9:30am
- First departure from stop #7 10:00am
- Last full loop from stop #7 4:00pm
- Last returning from stop #57 4:45pm
- Grey Line
- First departure from stop #92 directly to Hollywood 7:30am/ Returning departure stop #1 5:00pm.
- Second departure from stop #92 directly to Hollywood 8:30am/ Last returning departure stop #1 6:30pm
- Blue Line
- First departure from stop #1 9:00am
- Last full loop from stop #1 4:30pm
- One-way departure stop #1 5:30pm
- Daily 9.00am-8.30pm
See the best of Los Angeles on the 72 hour hop-on, hop-off tour from the historic and revitalized do...
Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood brings you closer to the entertainment you love. You'll never see...
Skip the regular lines with the Universal Express™ ticket.It includes one-day general admission, one...
Go behind the scenes of the world-famous Studio Tour to explore real movie sets where Hollywood movi...
On this tour, you'll hike to the top of one of the highest peaks in Griffith Park, giving you a stun...
Combine a Hollywood celebrity tour with an outing on the red route of the famous Hop On Hop Off bus ...
Celebrating it’s 15th anniversary, the 75-minute Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes tour is a world renowne...
Feel the magic of Hollywood and experience its unique history! See moviemaking landmarks, famous fil...
We all know that California sunsets are something to behold so you'll kick off this tour watching th...
Your Surf City experience begins with a picturesque bike ride along the Huntington Beach Bike Trail ...